Livingston v Falkirk: Episode 6 (The Juggernauting)

If the game beats the artic conditions then it'll be a bit of a lottery who wins, blustery 40mph winds on a cut up pitch, anything could happen. Lithgow to takes a 60 yard throw in which hits the bar, and BSLM to get onto the rebound and knock it in  for an injury time winner is what i'm predicting.

Think it was us who scored the last minute winner last time we met at the spaghetti junction arena...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again this game will be close as both teams have been even all season ,Livi will be more offensive than they were in the cup game which might play into Falkirks hands ,would love to see Jacobs and Robinson start in mid field alongside pitman ,the defence picks itself these days as does miller and hardie up front ...The Bairns will have to be at their best to come away with a point  from fortress almondvale stadium . Benidorm for me the morn so al be following the result looking through my beer goggles :) hasta luego 

usualy what happens when both teams score the same number of goals is the match goes down as a draw and  points get split, one point to each team

Ohh you fucked that one pal. Unlucky

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Lithgow to takes a 60 yard throw in which hits the bar, and BSLM to get onto the rebound and knock it in  for an injury time winner is what i'm predicting.

He can take 60 yard throws with all the w@nking he does at women with prams I presume.

8 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Has miller been playing full 90s for you since he came ?

Yep, only got subbed early against Morton as a tactical substitution after Byrne was red carded, to get a midfielder on and shore up our defence.

5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Give it fucking rest ya fuckwit, had enough of that pish on the last thread making into a car crash.

He could play like Messi and I still wouldn't want my club to sign him, who are the fuckwits for letting that happen?!

Nice family club Livi.

23 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Not making this, the drum beat mafia shat it last time I was at the Macaroni Bowl so its a waste of time for me.

4-0 Falkirk Lee Miller with all 3. Falkirk to outnumber Livi fans 10:1 x

Panicked for a second there, got a message up saying I couldn't greeny this post. Thankfully normal service has been resumed. 

Fucking shat it like. x x x

3 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

if a Hartley is a good manager which I think he (mostly ) is he'll have learned a lesson from the 3-1 game where we barely got out of the livi midfields pockets the whole day. will need to have a plan b. still not sure i'd give us much of a chance but after last week who knows. wont be putting money on it anyway.

I agree with this bit. As a fan I find this sort of game the most intriguing, the ones where you are watching to see what the manager has seen and learned from last time. Of course, sometimes it's just that the other team has your number or are just better man for man, but it's class when you see adjustments made that change the way two teams match up against eachother. 

If we lose, I don't think it's unexpected tbh but if we manage to come away with something because of some wee adjustments to curtail their strengths i'll be delighted. 

If the game beats the artic conditions then it'll be a bit of a lottery who wins, blustery 40mph winds on a cut up pitch, anything could happen. Lithgow to takes a 60 yard throw in which hits the bar, and BSLM to get onto the rebound and knock it in  for an injury time winner is what i'm predicting.

f**k off with the BSLM stuff. That’s oor patter.

1 hour ago, Super Tuesday said:

He can take 60 yard throws with all the w@nking he does at women with prams I presume.

Falkirk fans lobbing eyeballs onto East End Park, and your players taunting a fellow Pro with a visual impairment allows you to have a go at anybody !

Stay Classy eh ?

Guys lets debate the game and not hit below the belt, it's cringeworthy nonsense.

3 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:

Falkirk fans lobbing eyeballs onto East End Park, and your players taunting a fellow Pro with a visual impairment allows you to have a go at anybody !

Stay Classy eh ?

Guys lets debate the game and not hit below the belt, it's cringeworthy nonsense.

Big Lithgow certainly likes "hitting" below the belt ae AMARITE

Archived