Livingston v Falkirk: Episode 6 (The Juggernauting)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
I am not sure I would use Ibrox as a yardstick for anyone in our team tbh. Not much int he way of passmarks

I can and it looks like Hartley can too. When your most experienced player goes into games like that you should expect him to take responsibility and at least play up to some sort of standard. He was our worst player on the day IMO. Very disappointing as I like him in terms of his honest endeavour.

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Fucked off with having games postponed but this game could be in doubt, just checked the weather report for Fri/Sat in Livingston and it is set to drop to -1 overnight and only to rise to zero by noon. Our covers aren't worth a shit for frost protection and we rarely put them down anyway, so not confident we'll pass a pitch inspection if they have one.

This is pasta joke if this happens again, should be docked 18 points imo .

17 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Can Falkirk fans ever have a thread without mentioning  the crowd, bet you even tried it on the Sevco cup thread.

It's just that they can't understand how even with the huge resources they get from their own massive crowds a wee three men and a dug team are so far above them in the league. It's a shame for them really. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, orco said:

It's just that they can't understand how even with the huge resources they get from their own massive crowds a wee three men and a dug team are so far above them in the league. It's a shame for them really. :rolleyes:

Ur cute lol :P xox

Archived