Livingston v Falkirk: Episode 6 (The Juggernauting)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a baltic sub arctic experience that was....,the game wasnt much better either.

Happy enough with a point,may prove useful at the end.

As for talk of crowds,i commend all who attended,watching football in those sort of temps is a tough ask.

Lovin this livi team right now and whatever happens at the end,this season has been a blast.

Loved the flags up in the corner too,quality :thumsup2

What a baltic sub arctic experience that was....,the game wasnt much better either.
As for talk of crowds,i commend all who attended,watching football in those sort of temps is a tough ask.
Lovin this livi team right now and whatever happens at the end,this season has been a blast.

Watching that kind of football on a balmy summer day is a tough ask, tbh...

14 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

This post is still available for sponsorship

This season has broken* the Falkirk fans on this site :lol: Been fun to watch. 

*some of them anyway, I think there's still about 2 left who have kept their heads. 

I rather doubt Livi fans could ever break us. We’ve had the eternal clipers from Fife - more than once, and the blue bigots to deal with in recent weeks. You guys don’t even register.
Also, I don’t think the season is totally finished for us yet. We are nine points off Morton with a game in hand.
Very unlikely, yes, but what’s the point in following your team if you give up hope before it’s mathematically impossible?

39 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I rather doubt Livi fans could ever break us. We’ve had the eternal clipers from Fife - more than once, and the blue bigots to deal with in recent weeks. You guys don’t even register.
Also, I don’t think the season is totally finished for us yet. We are nine points off Morton with a game in hand.
Very unlikely, yes, but what’s the point in following your team if you give up hope before it’s mathematically impossible?

There are also two teams above us who have a game in hand over Morton as well.

Don't deny it's still mathematically possible, but it's not going to happen. Our shitebaggery at the start of the season sealed the deal.

There are also two teams above us who have a game in hand over Morton as well.
Don't deny it's still mathematically possible, but it's not going to happen. Our shitebaggery at the start of the season sealed the deal.

Can you imagine if we did make the play offs and had to face Livi over another two games? That would break me....

I'm a bit confused as to why roman_bairn is so wound up that he feels the match thread concerning a boring 0-0 is worth extending.

Joking aside I was genuinely annoyed at our tactics of launching high balks from goalkeeper to goalkeeper.
Perhaps if we had someone like Taiwo in the middle of the Park we might have been a bit more confident of winning the ball in midfield and creating chances.
I genuinely feel I wasted money attending that shite yesterday and also fully understand now why Livi attendances have dropped so drastically despite relative success on the park.

5 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Emmm, short memory

The two CH’s bossed is as did Kiltie in midfield too.

Way too powerful all over the pitch

They were all of that in the first leg yet we came away with a win. When Magennis came back, he looked a cut above everyone else on the pitch and the scoreline reflected the fact that we were unable to deal with him. 

Guest Back Post Misses
They were all of that in the first leg yet we came away with a win. When Magennis came back, he looked a cut above everyone else on the pitch and the scoreline reflected the fact that we were unable to deal with him. 

We got out of jail in the first game and you well know it.

Way behind Kilmarnock over the two games

Archived