Livingston v Falkirk: Episode 6 (The Juggernauting)

Hopefully the guy served his time, learned his lesson and has reformed, it's what the justice system is meant to do, or is anyone who has ever been arrested or has a criminal record never to be allowed to work again? I don't get why guys will defend or attack someone just because they play for or against the team they support! Anyway enough seriousness, lets hope we can keep our league form going (taking into account the woodwork v Dumbarton!) and get a good away win against a very good and considering their season underrated livy team.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Hopefully the guy served his time, learned his lesson and has reformed, it's what the justice system is meant to do, or is anyone who has ever been arrested or has a criminal record never to be allowed to work again? I don't get why guys will defend or attack someone just because they play for or against the team they support! Anyway enough seriousness, lets hope we can keep our league form going (taking into account the woodwork v Dumbarton!) and get a good away win against a very good and considering their season underrated livy team.

Have a greenie for the profile pic.

22 minutes ago, Durnford said:

He was a teenager at the time wasn't he; stupid but least ways he didn't mock somebody's disability or indeed make jokes about someone dying of carbon monoxide poisoning.

As for the game the ground is pretty solid at the moment and only one degree above freezing; I wouldn't put money on the game being on if I were you.

Pray tell, who is the person with the disability? Be careful now.

Anyways, Livingston are just trying to help the lad. Is his crime really any worse than Gallagher who did time for serious assault, and who actually played for Livingston while wearing an ankle transponder so the authorities knew where he was 24/7? I am sure there’s apologists for that too.

Of course, in terms of “show us your jail time medals”, the thug and the sex offender both have to bow before the organised crime kingpin that is Livingston’s “assistant coach” Martindale who got six years for being the right hand man in a cocaine ring. Yet there he is, working with Livingston as an “assistant coach”.....hired by who? No-one really knows why he has a presence there, but I am sure that behind the scenes, he is doing a job for someone.

So come on guys, lay off the Livingston’s sex offender. He is nowhere near the pinnacle of Livingston’s convicted employee gang.

23 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Pray tell, who is the person with the disability? Be careful now.

Anyways, Livingston are just trying to help the lad. Is his crime really any worse than Gallagher who did time for serious assault, and who actually played for Livingston while wearing an ankle transponder so the authorities knew where he was 24/7? I am sure there’s apologists for that too.

Of course, in terms of “show us your jail time medals”, the thug and the sex offender both have to bow before the organised crime kingpin that is Livingston’s “assistant coach” Martindale who got six years for being the right hand man in a cocaine ring. Yet there he is, working with Livingston as an “assistant coach”.....hired by who? No-one really knows why he has a presence there, but I am sure that behind the scenes, he is doing a job for someone.

So come on guys, lay off the Livingston’s sex offender. He is nowhere near the pinnacle of Livingston’s convicted employee gang.

CLUB STATEMENT

Falkirk FC apologises unreservedly to Dean Shiels and Dunfermline Athletic FC for the abhorrent behaviour of a small number of individuals at this afternoon’s Ladbrokes Championship match.

The club wholeheartedly condemns the abuse witnessed towards Dean Shiels in the strongest terms and will be working closely with Dunfermline Athletic FC to identify those responsible.

Abuse towards anyone with a disability is simply unacceptable and the fact this took place within a sporting context with rivalries at play is no excuse. This needs to stop now.

Disability Awareness Training is already being delivered to all staff and players at Falkirk FC and we take our commitment to equality seriously.

We will look to take action against anyone identified from today’s game and will not allow this disgraceful behaviour to be repeated.

See your own clubs statement

Looking forward to this one, Falkirk have been our bitches this season. Fully expect this to continue, get the money on Lithgow first goal scorer and a Hardie birthday hat-trick.

Byrne out should be interesting but Robinson and Jacobs hopefully fill the space with Pittman as Thompson was shocking last week. Robinson and Jacobs give us a better work rate in the middle of the park.

Hopefully Cadden is back because if so Tumilty will be shitting himself, last game was an absolute masterclass from Nicky and we missed him on Tuesday with Mullin looking lacklustre. Rafa loves a goal against Falkirk as well and we could use the discipline against a side that's been growing in confidence lately and making a late push for the playoffs

21 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:

3 wins a draw and 1 loss this season against Falkirk !

I smell fear, maybe that's why no Bairns fan wants to talk football .

Heavy snow in Livingston atm :(

Is it lying? 

9 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Is there a pitch inspection time planned ?

I can't see owt

No inspection 

6 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Is it lying? 

No it's not, cannot see this game being off, but heavier snow is forecast this afternoon, safe travels.

19 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:

No inspection 

No it's not, cannot see this game being off, but heavier snow is forecast this afternoon, safe travels.

Where are you seeing that? Met office doesn't have the heavy snow until tonight.

Looks like Gallagher in midfield despite having Thompson and Robinson on the bench. Longridge and Mullin playing rather than Cadden and De Vita too, thinking Falkirk will win this one. 

Thompson was fairly dire on tuesday so I can understand why he is dropped bit not starting Robinson especially if he's fully fit again is a bizarre decision. Also Boyd starting is strange as he really has failed to show anything in my opinion.

Pretty even game so far, feel like we need to do more in the midfield as our centre forwards keeping having to come deep to receive the ball move the team up the park but both teams cancelling each other out a bit here and not  a lot of space to play in.

Pretty even game so far, feel like we need to do more in the midfield as our centre forwards keeping having to come deep to receive the ball move the team up the park but both teams cancelling each other out a bit here and not  a lot of space to play in.
Yeah a mistake could be the difference in this game.

Archived