Livingston v Falkirk: Episode 6 (The Juggernauting)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see how the midfield lines up without Byrne. As far as I'm aware, he has started every game this season.

I seem to remember Falkirk's right-back having a tough time against Cadden so hopefully he is fit again.

Can you remind me what he done ST? It's went clear out of my head.

A reminder to all, Alan Lithgow drove around in his car, approaching at least four women, some of whom had small children in prams, and masturbating out of the window.

This man is allowed to play professional football for Livingston.

Let that sink in.

18 hours ago, virginton said:

It's typically a fictional crowd made up by clubs like Falkirk though, even when last Saturday there were 2500 at a push actually inside their ground. Truly bizarre behaviour. 

Official attendance last week (including all ST holders): 4,218

Unofficial attendance (actually inside the ground): 3,874

(344 Morton fans)

Happy to help.

I couldn't make it last week but it's still more than 3,500 home fans off the back of a thumping at Ibrox and a draw against Dumbarton. A decent crowd for essentially a meaningless game played in what I heard was pishing rain.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

A reminder to all, Alan Lithgow drove around in his car, approaching at least four women, some of whom had small children in prams, and masturbating out of the window.

This man is allowed to play professional football for Livingston.

Let that sink in.

And Livingston FC thinks it's appropriate to employ him ? 

That's a bloody disgrace.

Clyde, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Ayr and Stenhousemuir all thought it was ok to employ him, I'm not saying what the lad did was ok, it is pretty shocking, but it was 10 years ago, he was punished and he has tried to move on with his life.

I would rather talk about football myself.

9 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:

Clyde, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Ayr and Stenhousemuir all thought it was ok to employ him, I'm not saying what the lad did was ok, it is pretty shocking, but it was 10 years ago, he was punished and he has tried to move on with his life.

I would rather talk about football myself.

He was a teenager at the time wasn't he; stupid but least ways he didn't mock somebody's disability or indeed make jokes about someone dying of carbon monoxide poisoning.

As for the game the ground is pretty solid at the moment and only one degree above freezing; I wouldn't put money on the game being on if I were you.

5 minutes ago, Durnford said:

He was a teenager at the time wasn't he; stupid but least ways he didn't mock somebody's disability or indeed make jokes about someone dying of carbon monoxide poisoning.

As for the game the ground is pretty solid at the moment and only one degree above freezing; I wouldn't put money on the game being on if I were you.

So taking the piss is worse than wanking in front of women and infants in the street?

I take it he's still on the sex offender's list - does that mean he can't coach, train with or be near youth teams?

Archived