Mountain Monsters

King Kebab

Have you ever seen those programs where a bunch of nerds and scientists go off into the woods looking for Bigfoot, or the ones where pseudo-Attenbourghs tell you about these mental creatures like the Jersey Devil or the Chupacabra and how they're real with absolutely no proof whatsoever, but still you watch them anyway???

Have you ever watched these programs and thought;

"why are these guys there they don't know the woods or the wilds, they're never going to find anything, what they need to do is send in a bunch of expert hunters and experienced trappers in, who's main aim is to skin whatever it is they're looking for and hang it on their wall AND you know what would be even better? what if those experienced trappers and expert hunters were a bunch of hillbilly inbreeds with about six teeth between them, tramping about the back woods swinging their shotguns everywhere jacked up on moonshine hooting and a'hollering calling everything a "sumbitch", now thats a show I could watch"

Now then if you have had that thought then this show is the one for you!!!

I caught it accidentally on Animal Planet and have been hooked ever since, it's all on catch up, and I've blasted through the first three seasons since Sunday, give it a try, a) because it's basically funny as f**k and b) because it's the fakest reality show I've ever seen!!!

Give it a try and see what you think, persist with it and it will pay off for you, the third season is the best yet!!!

I urge you to bear with it and not just watch the first one and go "this is pish" and switch off, the characters become less annoying the more the series goes on and the one who will annoy you the most when you first start to watch it (Wild Bill) actually becomes the best one in it some how!!!

As I said give it a go but you do have to bear with it to get the pay off!!!

Also for some reason they've combined the series on catch up;
Series 1 = Seasons 1+2
Series 2 = Seasons 3+4
Series 3 = Season 5
Seasons 1+2 are pretty much stand-alone episodes but Season 3 (Series 2 here) is where it really kicks off with two disturbing subplots running at the same time!!!
As I said it is mindless entertainment, completely fake but enjoyable as f**k!!!

Just finished Series 2 (Seasons 3+4), it's really gone Blair Witch now, excellent stuff, the Rogue Team following them is getting to be some quite tense stuff, "sumbitches"!!!
No takers yet???
You're missing out!!!

Finished Series 3 (Season 5) and I've got to say that my original description of the show is now totally erroneous in connection to this particular season, it's no longer about the monster of the week, there is a quite chilling connection to the Rogue Team in the first two episodes and the rest of the episodes are centred on a location they have been to previously, they spend the entire season in this place and it is just a complete "Blair Witch" psychological mind-f**k, it is an absolute rollercoaster ride of shredded nerves and wtf moments!!!

If only all reality TV was as fake but yet as entertaining as this!!!

Honestly can't wait for Season 6!!!

Archived