Rangers vs Kilmarnock 17th March

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With three central defenders currently injured we're pretty weak at the back especially if we play Cardoso, added to our poor home form.....

Millie will be well organised, physical and crafty. I can see us dropping points again.

If you were to pick one team you didn’t want to play after that defeat it would be the inform Kilmarnock. They have been excellent since Clarke took over and on a great unbeaten run. 

Cummings has to start. 

The defence will depend on who is fit. 

Everybody is on a bit of a low after that defeat but we have improved dramatically and one narrow defeat in an Old Firm game doesn’t change that.

Rangers need to get back to winning ways and we have to start this game the way we did on Sunday.

Think it could be a cracking game and have been very impressed with Jones and the Fat Lad upfront. I am sure will have points to prove

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

We beat the old Rangers in the first game after they went into administration, thus heralding the start of the Banter Years.

I would go as far back as when Whyte took over. Banter year day one...

“wealth off the radar” was the start in my eyes...

If the zombies central defence pairing looks like being martin and Cardosa, I would play Jones Left wing, Brophy right and Erwin through the middle. Pace of those three would create many chances. Mulumbo, Power and Dicker holding the midfield together and same old back 4

Bring Boyd on at 70 minutes to take his penalty to make it 0-4 after Jones dive for the award...

Archived