Rangers vs Kilmarnock 17th March

9 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Alloa were the only side who picked up any pts from them (twice, plus put them out of the petrol facts cup) other than Hibs and Hearts till the end of December.
http://www.skysports.com/rangers-results/2014-15

Does the 12th day of a 31  day month, fall at the end of it?

2-0 it was.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll

[emoji38] Fucking hell. 

Dont worry KB some of us got the sarcasm in that post, however to uphold the fine traditions of P&B heres a big spider. hqdefault.jpg

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Dont worry KB some of us got the sarcasm in that post, however to uphold the fine traditions of P&B heres a big spider. hqdefault.jpg

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Even I got the sarcasm and I'm thick.

Here's another big spider.

images.jpeg

Bois :wub:

Guest Moomintroll

I didn’t, I only wanted to alert the immigration authorities of Kings favoured smuggling hidey hole.
You forgot the big spider.

20180318_100932.jpgCorrect me if I'm wrong but my understanding was, they don't do walking away......

To see the subway loyal start to leave on mass around the 75 min mark was a thing of beauty, which will live with me till my dying day [emoji7]

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

Having listened to interviews Steve Clarke has given, I see no desire on his part for a swift departure from Rugby Park, think you should be concentrating your energies on making sure your club has a manager in position next season who can gain you promotion.

It doesn't matter what you glean from his interviews when a club with 3 times the budget comes in offering to triple his salary he'll be gone like a shot and why wouldn't he you would too. 

With how well he's doing that's bound to be this summer.  Kilmarnock offer no reason to stay there's no potential nothing to work with he's already done all he can.

6 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It doesn't matter what you glean from his interviews when a club with 3 times the budget comes in offering to triple his salary he'll be gone like a shot and why wouldn't he you would too. 

With how well he's doing that's bound to be this summer.  Kilmarnock offer no reason to stay there's no potential nothing to work with he's already done all he can.

"Trust me, when your two brothers are Kilmarnock fans you know how excited they are getting at the moment"

I know some of his family and i genuinely don't think he'll leave before end of next sesson at the earliest.

Definitely correct. Probably also offer him the once in a lifetime opportunity to live in a lucrative EH postcode...

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

"Trust me, when your two brothers are Kilmarnock fans you know how excited they are getting at the moment"

I know some of his family and i genuinely don't think he'll leave before end of next sesson at the earliest.

Big deal Kenny dalglish was a massive rangers fan and signed for Celtic.  Are his brothers going to triple or quadruple his wages?  These people are professionals trying to reach the top in their industry, there's just no reason to stay.  

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Boyd looked genuinely gutted he scored. Almost as if he wanted that *** to clear it off the line.

He's going up to the Lodge after the game to in full regalia sign about The Walls.

His goals have guided Killie to more wins over Rangers this season than Thistle have managed in the last 35 years.

1 hour ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

It's funny that a win against either of the twisted sisters can unify the other fans. 

I just gave a green dot to happyaccie ffs 

Any one of us who inflict a defeat upon any of the 2 arse cheeks will always recieve praise from fans.

22 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Really wish c**** would read my posts properly, I never said I had gleaned from his interviews he wouldn't go , to repeat what I said, from the interviews I have heard Clarke give it appears as though he has no overriding desire to leave Rugby Park , your embellishment of my post to suit your own argument is beyond belief.

20 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Big deal Kenny dalglish was a massive rangers fan and signed for Celtic.  Are his brothers going to triple or quadruple his wages?  These people are professionals trying to reach the top in their industry, there's just no reason to stay.  

You seem upset m8

Archived