Rangers vs Kilmarnock 17th March

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Strange that the OP hasn't commented post match.?

Have you actually scrolled through page after page...... Just looking to see if someone posted or not :lol:

Guest Moomintroll

They seem to be upset, what thought processes are taking place when your opening line in any circumstance is "f**k the pope and the IRA"

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

They seem to be upset, what thought processes are taking place when your opening line in any circumstance is "f**k the pope and the IRA"

Best ask Gordon Sawers....

Guest Moomintroll
Best ask Gordon Sawers....
Give you that one benny, I know Sawers and frankly do not want to delve too deeply into his thought process at the best of times.

I'd have to agree with the Killie fans. Clarke has made his money and does not have to chase after the first EPL one team that want to avoid relegation and or financial melt down, He'll have seen enough at Killie to realise staying there will give him a chance to win silverware and build a legacy in the same way that long stays at Aberdeen, and Dundee United cemented the reputations of Ferguson and McLean. We thought we'd seen the end of on team player and of one team managers but I think that common sense is returning.  For example I would expect Archibald to stay at Partick IF they go down this year and Ross to stay at St Mirren when we go up, McInnes turning down a number of English teams and the **** . The short term buck is not always the best move smart guys like Ross Clarke and McInnes realise this,

From a Sevco point of view, I'd say that sticking with Murty is the best option for next year, There are SOME decent players there and they have had SOME good results. Not that long ago the press was lauding their goal scoring and away records. Murty has done enough to suggest he can continue to build a team.  They are undoubtedly better then under wee pedro and are better after the transfer window.  I would stick with him even if he does not finish second or win the cup.  I think some are forgetting just what a wee team sevco have become.

7 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

I'd have to agree with the Killie fans. Clarke has made his money and does not have to chase after the first EPL one team that want to avoid relegation and or financial melt down, He'll have seen enough at Killie to realise staying there will give him a chance to win silverware and build a legacy in the same way that long stays at Aberdeen, and Dundee United cemented the reputations of Ferguson and McLean. We thought we'd seen the end of on team player and of one team managers but I think that common sense is returning.  For example I would expect Archibald to stay at Partick IF they go down this year and Ross to stay at St Mirren when we go up, McInnes turning down a number of English teams and the **** . The short term buck is not always the best move smart guys like Ross Clarke and McInnes realise this,

From a Sevco point of view, I'd say that sticking with Murty is the best option for next year, There are SOME decent players there and they have had SOME good results. Not that long ago the press was lauding their goal scoring and away records. Murty has done enough to suggest he can continue to build a team.  They are undoubtedly better then under wee pedro and are better after the transfer window.  I would stick with him even if he does not finish second or win the cup.  I think some are forgetting just what a wee team sevco have become.

As a Saints fan, who do you think has done the better job between Ross and Clarke?

11 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

12 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

So deluded.  He's been there four months. No chance he's there next season.

As a Saints fan, who do you think has done the better job between Ross and Clarke?

It has to be Steve Clarke, he's managed to turn it around in such a short space of time with the same players. Obviously Mulumbo is a quality player but the fact Clarke brought him to the club just adds weight towards him.

It took Jack Ross a few months to get going and bring his own players in. Since then the turn around has been miraculous, but Clarke's has been off the scale.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The hubristic thing to do, of course, is to immediately tap up Steve Clarke and stick in a lowball offer for Mulumbu.  

King needs to smuggle some more Krugerrands into the country to make this happen.

You lot still don’t get :)

The banter years continue 

3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Having listened to interviews Steve Clarke has given, I see no desire on his part for a swift departure from Rugby Park, think you should be concentrating your energies on making sure your club has a manager in position next season who can gain you promotion.

18 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The hubristic thing to do, of course, is to immediately tap up Steve Clarke and stick in a lowball offer for Mulumbu.  

King needs to smuggle some more Krugerrands into the country to make this happen.

If Clarke is to leave in the summer, and I am not certain he will, he certainly won't be going to your morons.   He has too much integrity to do that. 

You clowns would also manage to ruin Mulumbu's career, just like you have done to  others for decades.

You let your club die!!!!  :thumsup2

24 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

You lot still don’t get :)

The banter years continue 

8 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

If Clarke is to leave in the summer, and I am not certain he will, he certainly won't be going to your morons.   He has too much integrity to do that. 

You clowns would also manage to ruin Mulumbu's career, just like you have done to  others for decades.

You let your club die!!!!  :thumsup2

:lol: Fucking hell. 

28 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Having listened to interviews Steve Clarke has given, I see no desire on his part for a swift departure from Rugby Park, think you should be concentrating your energies on making sure your club has a manager in position next season who can gain you promotion.

It's funny that a win against either of the twisted sisters can unify the other fans. 

I just gave a green dot to happyaccie ffs 

Archived