Rangers vs Kilmarnock 17th March

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WFAANW said:

Steve Clarke is the Bill Goldberg of Scottish Football imo.

Who's next?

45 minutes ago, killieshire said:

Nice little quote from Clarke on the supporters and explains some of his relationship with the club (no clues here to why he wouldn’t move to some no mark club in the SPFL).

"I don’t take any credit, I give credit to the people I work with. My staff are excellent, the players have been magnificent and the crowd have been great as well.

"There may not have been so many of them here but you could hear them screaming in the background and getting excited and trust me when your two brothers are Kilmarnock fans you know how excited they are getting at the moment.

Of course he wouldn't move to a no mark club in the SOFA. Why would he move to Berwick or Stranraer for example?

Omg I have obviously upset you lot.  Look, you know it's true so I won't twist the knife.  Clarke will obviously be elsewhere next season, the three clubs I listed his most likely destinations.  Well done today.
Oh no please, don't worry you haven't upset me - I'm just laughing at your stupidity :)

Our last but one manager lived in England. Happens.

39 minutes ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Which is why the man from Killie supporting family won't be jumping ship to anyone else in this league, wish the jealous #W38 fans would pipe doon. 

Clarke said he would only come back up for 1 of 2 jobs  Killie and Scotland

his brother Paul played his entire career at Killie he had offers from big clubs down south in the 1970s and knocked them back

One of the best drilled teams I've ever seen, Clark has done wonders there and has molded a great unit. 

We're really missing a defensive midfielder who can mix it up a bit, also Cummings can't play the loan striker role. One of those days where it's like Windass has never seen a baw before, Murty needs to get a bit tougher with his decision making.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

One of the best drilled teams I've ever seen, Clark has done wonders there and has molded a great unit. 

We're really missing a defensive midfielder who can mix it up a bit, also Cummings can't play the loan striker role. One of those days where it's like Windass has never seen a baw before, Murty needs to get a bit tougher with his decision making.

Morelos_FP.png.2ab8bb628a5b87d8b22ad0e892364be6.png

Archived