Rangers vs Kilmarnock 17th March

I bow to all involved at Kilmarnock, the chairman deserves huge credit for firstly finding the funding to entice Steve Clarke to the club, secondly for backing his manager in recruiting a player with EPL experience, thirdly to the players who have bought into Clarke's vision, fourthly to the long suffering Kilmarnock fans who endured a torrid spell during the M Johnstone regime.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

I bow to all involved at Kilmarnock, the chairman deserves huge credit for firstly finding the funding to entice Steve Clarke to the club, secondly for backing his manager in recruiting a player with EPL experience, thirdly to the players who have bought into Clarke's vision, fourthly to the long suffering Kilmarnock fans who endured a torrid spell during the M Johnstone regime.

A Killie win and a Rangers defeat. You must be raging.

2 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

Boydie could even be nominated for player of the season in the current form he is in. It's hard to believe that just a few months ago, people (including myself) thought he was past it. 

Given his links with the media I can certainly see him picking up writers player of the year. They also often choose a guy whos turned it around as well. 

Just think of this. If Steve Clark was in charge of Kilmarnock at the start of the season, they might have been challenging for the title 
Just heard a stat on SSC..if he manager at start of season the stats suggest that Killie would be in 2nd place 3 points behind Celtic

Another game another Killie win, always looked confident and in control, been an amazing season for us.

Why are the Scottish media( Willie Miller particularly) obsessed with Steve Clarke moving to a" big club", can't they just give us a bit of respect and forget about their obvious bias.

4 minutes ago, Howlin Wilf said:

Another game another Killie win, always looked confident and in control, been an amazing season for us.

Why are the Scottish media( Willie Miller particularly) obsessed with Steve Clarke moving to a" big club", can't they just give us a bit of respect and forget about their obvious bias.

I think realistically it's a nailed on certainly he will be Aberdeen rangers or hearts manager next season.  Scotland should have gone for him.

32 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Unless they explode in the last half dozen games he should be an absolute shoe in.

shoo                                                 

I posted this since Kinky seems to be absent for some reason.

Archived