Rangers vs Kilmarnock 17th March

6 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Thanks to our ‘friends’ from the North in taking Kilmarnock all the way then delivering that crushing blow of losing in that way. 

My eternal thanks to Rangers fans for letting their club die and then giving us all the lols ever since with their newer version.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to our ‘friends’ from the North in taking Kilmarnock all the way then delivering that crushing blow of losing in that way. 
No matter what happens to Killie from now till May, we can look back at our season as being a successful one from where we were after the first 8 matches.

It also gives me great comfort n joy knowing as long as Sevco finish behind Celtic, their season will always be seen as nothing short of abject failure [emoji7]

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

No matter what happens to Killie from now till May, we can look back at our season as being a successful one from where we were after the first 8 matches.

It also gives me great comfort n joy knowing as long as Sevco finish behind Celtic, their season will always be seen as nothing short of abject failure emoji7.png

Don't be silly, a European place is a good season for us.

Celtic can wait a few years.

7 minutes ago, Blaze said:

The Ayrshire Rangers will be quite happy if the Rangers team from Glasgow win. They can all sing Billy/Killie boys together.

"My team: Kilwinning Rangers"

An odd turn of phrase indeed

13 minutes ago, Blaze said:

The Ayrshire Rangers will be quite happy if the Rangers team from Glasgow win. They can all sing Billy/Killie boys together.

That's only when we play Celtic m8. We're playing Rangers this week so we are the Killie Bhoys. 

Hopefully Brophy or O'Donnell scores HH

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

After 10 in s row ! 

Doesn't really matter if they get ten or not, from small acorns grow mighty oaks.

We'll take our time and get it right.

Any excuse to post this video from the halycon days of Rangers' initial demise. They entered administration 14th Feb, their fans rallied for a few days with chat about how they don't do walking away, then come 18th Feb, left early for the subway in their droves as the mighty Killie slapped them about.

90 minutes of singing songs and waving cash at them. Brilliant. Hope we pump the smelly c***s on Saturday.

The defeat to Aberdeen the other night, albeit heroic, has made my natural-Killie-supporting-pessimism appear.

Whilst it would be lovely to beat the team with the worst, most horrendously despicable set of fans in football, I'd take a draw.

With three central defenders currently injured we're pretty weak at the back especially if we play Cardoso, added to our poor home form.....
Millie will be well organised, physical and crafty. I can see us dropping points again.

Oh no, what's happened? Seems the 'battle fever' has completely diminished. Oh what a difference a week makes.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Oh no, what's happened? Seems the 'battle fever' has completely diminished. Oh what a difference a week makes.

Don’t get ‘Battle Fever’ against teams form Ayrshire.

I am saving all my ‘Battle Fever’ for Hampden in the April sunshine

Archived