Raith Rovers v East Fife

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

If not then youse shat it!!!emoji6.png

The last time I was confident going into a Rovers game we got pumped 0-5.

Wont make that mistake again!:lol: 

No doubt in my mind we would have lost today, regardless of how poor they are playing, how tactically naive their manager is or the fact Buchanan gets paid too much.

(called it)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Will the re-arranged fixture be on Alba or will they just pick a different game?

Better not take any of our remaining games, can't be doing with stupid kick off times and could have psycological effects like what has happened with Raith.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

1st Paragraph - reasonable statement

2nd Paragraph - reasonable statement, why didn't that happen?

3rd Paragraph - Furthest thing from my mind, why did you bring that up, guilty conscience, nagging doubts???emoji6.png

I know it's not "Sky money" but would the Rovers not have got some sort of fee for the game being covered, don't even know if the Fife would have been entitled to any of it, but never the less I'm just feeling that sufficient knowledge of prevailing conditions were there, sufficient precautions were available, namely the covers, I just feel that, yes games get called off but perhaps this could have been avoided in this case!!!

Was under the impression Alba was part and parcel of the whole SPFL  TV  deal and went into the pot 

If not then youse shat it!!![emoji6]

King Kebab making umpteen posts despite not knowing what our suspension situation was, nor how much we’ve lost in hospitality, or how the Alba deal works, or the actual attempts we made to get the game on, sums the utter flump up.

A slaver of the highest order.

King Kebab making umpteen posts despite not knowing what our suspension situation was, nor how much we’ve lost in hospitality, or how the Alba deal works, or the actual attempts we made to get the game on, sums the utter flump up.  A slaver of the highest order.      

^^^fuming

King Kebab making umpteen posts actually asking what your player situation was, asking what if any attempts were made at getting the game on and stating he didn't know what the Alba deal was!These questions were answered by some decent Raith types and not mouthy little twots like yourself!!!

Did you actually read any of them or did you get an idea in your wee pea brain and let your sausage like fingers do the walking over your keyboard???

And Grandpa Flump playing his flumpaphone was my favourite!!!

^^^fuming 
King Kebab making umpteen posts actually asking what your player situation was, asking what if any attempts were made at getting the game on and stating he didn't know what the Alba deal was!These questions were answered by some decent Raith types and not mouthy little twots like yourself!!!
 Did you actually read any of them or did you get an idea in your wee pea brain and let your sausage like fingers do the walking over your keyboard???
 And Grandpa Flump playing his flumpaphone was my favourite!!!

You did ask if there were attempts at getting the game on and you were told that they tried at the earliest opportunity that they were able to get a team of volunteers to put the covers down which was Friday morning.

Due to high winds, there was absolutely no chance they were able to put the covers down.

They then headed back down on Saturday morning to try again. Again due to high winds, this was unable to happen then also.

They couldn’t attempt it any earlier in the week, as the majority of volunteers would have been working.

It sounds like you’re suggesting that we didn’t want the game on yesterday? You do understand that there is a very high probability that Ayr will be 6 points clear by the next time we play? Why would we want this to be the case?

Hope this clears that up for you.

Fair play to the Raith volunteers for attempting to help, even if those efforts were ultimately unsuccessful. I am the biggest critic of artificial pitches (even the bayview one) but think that would have been the only way the game would have gone ahead. Hopefully it will be rearranged for a weekend, rather than a random Tuesday.

You did ask if there were attempts at getting the game on and you were told that they tried at the earliest opportunity that they were able to get a team of volunteers to put the covers down which was Friday morning.

Due to high winds, there was absolutely no chance they were able to put the covers down.

They then headed back down on Saturday morning to try again. Again due to high winds, this was unable to happen then also.

They couldn’t attempt it any earlier in the week, as the majority of volunteers would have been working.

It sounds like you’re suggesting that we didn’t want the game on yesterday? You do understand that there is a very high probability that Ayr will be 6 points clear by the next time we play? Why would we want this to be the case?

Hope this clears that up for you.

Yes I know, as I said, some decent Rovers types had already told me, but thanks for contributing anyway!!!

On 18/03/2018 at 10:24, fatdoug1938 said:

I still cry myself to sleep at night thinking about what Raith Rovers did to us in August. It’s been 30 years!!!!! 30 fucking yearssss!!!!! 

2 hours ago, FullTimePint said:

Fair play to the Raith volunteers for attempting to help, even if those efforts were ultimately unsuccessful. I am the biggest critic of artificial pitches (even the bayview one) but think that would have been the only way the game would have gone ahead. Hopefully it will be rearranged for a weekend, rather than a random Tuesday.

Random Tuesday it is! You’re welcome.

22 minutes ago, east fife for life said:

If Raith wanted the original tie to go ahead it would have went ahead, if we were missing key players we would have done the same. No matter anyway, Raith have made a c**t of things and I'd imagine they will Raith the play offs too. Next

....would have gone ahead.

You made a c**t of that.

Archived