Berwick Rangers v The Binos

Tuesday night we travel to Berwick to start a run of 6 games when we play Tuesday/Saturday in the next 3 weeks to catch up with the fixture backlog due to the weather. 

Always a difficult place to go to but Berwick at the moment are not in great form and hopefully we can get something from this game to help boost our chances of a playoff spot.

Expect the team will be along the usual lines with maybe Wullie Robertson returning after injury. 

Prediction   Berwick 0 Binos 2       

I actually forgot about this game, was thinking we weren’t playing until Saturday [emoji23].

Yeah, agree with Jake, I think the team picks itself at the moment and assuming all the players can make it and nobody picked up any knocks then I’d go again with the same line up.

I actually forgot about this game, was thinking we weren’t playing until Saturday [emoji23].

Don't think you're the only one. It appears Berwick fans seem to have forgot theres a game tonight...

Good win tonight even mange to miss a penalty, think we can forgive Andy Little that, good to see him on the scoresheet after his injury.

Only concerns are the injuries to Darren Smith and Darren Barr both off injured tonight, hope it’s nothing serious for both will need both in the run in for a playoff place.

Go to Ainslie Park on Saturday against a City side who have shown some form recently, hope we can get something their.

27 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Looking at the highlights, unless they are edited in Berwick’s favour, it looks like we were fortunate that they were so wasteful in the final third.

Included all the noteworthy chances for both sides as always try to provide balanced highlights.

2 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Looking at the highlights, unless they are edited in Berwick’s favour, it looks like we were fortunate that they were so wasteful in the final third.

You were very fortunate, but unfortunately we couldn't / didn't get too many shots that gave your keeper a problem. Never a penalty.

Archived