Motherwell v Celtic

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does this always happen when I take a night off P&B!?! MJC [emoji38]

Apparently Celtic smashed a refs windows and also hounded a ref who ‘made a mistake’ making him quit, even though he didn’t quit, he retired but not til after the strike. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Apparently Celtic smashed a refs windows and also hounded a ref who ‘made a mistake’ making him quit, even though he didn’t quit, he retired but not til after the strike. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 

That's bad from Celtic. It should know better.

After kipre' s red card is rescinded tomorrow. Will the FA admit that Thomson cheated and will anything be done about it?

He didn't cheat.
He made a c**t of it but he didn't cheat.

He didn't cheat.
He made a c**t of it but he didn't cheat.

He has to have cheated. Even if he guessed, that's still cheating. He never seen anything happen that alluded to or he clearly went on browns reaction which is still cheating. The refs duty is to uphold the rules, he made up his own rule in this instance. Excessive force or brutality? No. Therefore he cheated.

He has to have cheated. Even if he guessed, that's still cheating. He never seen anything happen that alluded to or he clearly went on browns reaction which is still cheating. The refs duty is to uphold the rules, he made up his own rule in this instance. Excessive force or brutality? No. Therefore he cheated.

Refs are cheating week in week out then.
In every league around the world.

1 hour ago, well91 said:

After kipre' s red card is rescinded tomorrow. Will the FA admit that Thomson cheated and will anything be done about it?

Agreed which is why I would like VAR to assist in making these decisions for me. People go one about it taking a minute or two come to a conclusion but would rather have that than the weeks of talking about it by managers, pundits and fans.

Agreed which is why I would like VAR to assist in making these decisions for me. People go one about it taking a minute or two come to a conclusion but would rather have that than the weeks of talking about it by managers, pundits and fans.

Would love to see var used in our league. Hopefully it would stop incident like Sundays happening. However I don't think the ugly sisters would vote for it if it came to a vote. As there 50/50 favouritism would go out the window and so games would be on a more level playing field. Now we couldn't have that. Could we? [emoji16]

VAR would be a good laugh imo. Some of our fans would claim that the footage was being altered in real time so that we don't get decisions.

Would also make a few of our refs look like the diddies they are. It might even improve their performance

VAR would be a good laugh imo. Some of our fans would claim that the footage was being altered in real time so that we don't get decisions.

Would also make a few of our refs look like the diddies they are. It might even improve their performance

Some of the refs would claim that also.

1 hour ago, well91 said:

I know, all the bullshit on this thread aside. Something has to be done about the standard of refereeing in this country. It's fucking abysmal.

Fans in every country in the world think that their referees are the worst anywhere.

Fans in every country in the world think that their referees are the worst anywhere.

Watch Match of the Day any Saturday and see some of the highest paid refs getting it wrong.

Archived