Motherwell v Celtic

Celtic fans showing once again their inability to cope with the death of Rangers. Their green and white duvet covers are stained with tears over the death of their brothers in blue.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Romeo said:

I thought this thread was dead but the paranoia is bubbling to the surface again.

This could run and run.

You are hoping it will because outside of this message board it appears you have no life. A wild guess but I suspect you have posted more in this match thread than any other poster. 

Take up mountain biking - get some fresh air ffs.

55 minutes ago, nsr said:

Celtic fans showing once again their inability to cope with the death of Rangers. Their green and white duvet covers are stained with tears over the death of their brothers in blue.

My green and white duvet was certainly stained the day they died but it wasn't with tears...

Guest Moomintroll
My green and white duvet was certainly stained the day they died but it wasn't with tears...
Did you laugh so hard a bit of pee came out?

21 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
43 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Did you laugh so hard a bit of pee came out?

GLASGOWS GREEN AND........

5A62A625-0C25-4735-BAB9-A60911A631EA.jpeg

:( 

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Astonishing...especially when you link to the vid:

The replies to him in the comments makes me think there is, possibly, some hope in Scotland.

To tweet that and spectacularly miss the point that it is a dig at Brown play acting and interpret it as an 'incitement to murder' would be funny if it wasn't an elected representative doing it. This idiot has a modicum of power. 

9 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

To tweet that and spectacularly miss the point that it is a dig at Brown play acting and interpret it as an 'incitement to murder' would be funny if it wasn't an elected representative doing it. This idiot has a modicum of power. I say this as somebody that votes SNP. 

I could accept that he missed the point.  I could also accept that he's an 'elected representative' who missed the point.  That he's an elected representative who not only missed the point but called in @policescotland  to confirm his stupidity is beyond the pale.  He's probably on a party list, though.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I could accept that he missed the point.  I could also accept that he's an 'elected representative' who missed the point.  That he's an elected representative who not only missed the point but called in @policescotland  to confirm his stupidity is beyond the pale.  He's probably on a party list, though.

It's not the worst thing he has tweeted he also tweeted that Cardinal Keith O'Brien should be remembered for the good things he did rather than his Harvey Weinstein behaviour towards young priests.

13 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

It's not the worst thing he has tweeted he also tweeted that Cardinal Keith O'Brien should be remembered for the good things he did rather than his Harvey Weinstein behaviour towards young priests.

Lots of potentially good material for me to rant about.  However, I am content to say that the guy's a tube and that Scotland gets the politicians it deserves and park the conversation there.

Lots of potentially good material for me to rant about.  However, I am content to say that the guy's a tube and that Scotland gets the politicians it deserves and park the conversation there.

Surely every democracy gets the politicians they deserve?

Archived