Motherwell v Celtic

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From a supporter of any other club I would probably agree, but not from a supporter of a club who have;
- Hired a private detective to follow a referee following a defeat in an Old Firm game
- Smashed the same referee's windows after the same game
- Hounded a referee who made a mistake into quitting whilst declaring war on the SFA and end up being responsible for causing a country wide refereeing strike which has never been seen before or since...all just a few months after their manager publically claimed that he wanted his players "to get in referees faces
- Who have club approved films titled 'Anyone but Celtic' being published in a bid to further pedal this myth that there is institutionalised bias against the club despite all the facts to the contrary
- And who cannot accept that referees are human and make mistakes, instead prefer to squeal to anyone who will listen that any decision that doesn't go their way happened because the referee in question is a mason/bigot/orange man/cheat.
Celtic fans have no place to tell ANYONE to 'get over' a refereeing decision 

Ooft,@Romeo I think your work here is done.

This is a classic case of how **** act in slagging and in general conversation whilst we all get wee sly digs and generally slagging you get always get once orclet that never senses the tone and wades in making a rip roaring c**t of himself due to completely being socially unaware.

They remind me of the village idiot on the chewin the fat sketches who always takes it 'too far'. I think we all know an orclet like this one.

Ooft,[mention=46330]Romeo[/mention] I think your work here is done.

This is a classic case of how **** act in slagging and in general conversation whilst we all get wee sly digs and generally slagging you get always get once orclet that never senses the tone and wades in making a rip roaring c**t of himself due to completely being socially unaware.

They remind me of the village idiot on the chewin the fat sketches who always takes it 'too far'. I think we all know an orclet like this one.

Aye, he's lost the plot completely. Most of the Motherwell boys take it in the fashion it's intended but this boy is angry as f**k.

Nothing but a raging simpleton.

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

This is a classic case of how **** act in slagging and in general conversation

By stating facts which no one is able to argue with?

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Aye, he's lost the plot completely. Most of the Motherwell boys take it in the fashion it's intended but this boy is angry as f**k.

Nothing but a raging simpleton.

You seem like the angry one here tbh. 

Did I touch a raw nerve with the above post?

9 minutes ago, MJC said:

By stating facts which no one is able to argue with?

Whilst  some of your points can be disputed we are all perfectly aware Celtic fans levels of paranoia regarding refereeing.  Which is why Romeo was trolling perfectly aware of the irony which everyone was too, except yourself and bit in true socially orcward fashion.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Whilst  some of your points can be disputed we are all perfectly aware Celtic fans levels of paranoia regarding refereeing.  Which is why Romeo was trolling perfectly aware of the irony which everyone was too, except yourself and bit in true socially orcward fashion.

Trolling was he.....

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

And as I said in the first sentence of that post, from a supporter of anyone but Celtic (see what I did there?) I would have accepted that. 

However given Celtic and their supports' track record in 'letting it go' then anyone connected with them saying "Let it go", whether or  not in jest, deserves a clamping like I administered in fine fashion.

:)

Not often I say this but credit to MJC. That was  a fine post and as he states fairly accurate.

No Celtic fan - not a one can talk about other fans letting go of an appalling and clearly biased decision. They have a poor track record in this respect.

All that said it was not a fan of Celtic who has sent off 5 of our players this season - then again.

Thompson has made a mess of some decisions in games involving Well this season. I still believe fwiw that this is coincidence. However sending of Kipre twice wrongly.......mmmm. Reminds me of an old not the nine o’clock news sketch ! 

Archived