Motherwell v Celtic

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown pushed Kipre - Kipre's kick had less force - not really understanding that.

Thomson has sent off 5 Motherwell players this season - and only 1 was close to being clear cut (McHugh against Saints) - it's really poor.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Blame lies with Kipre on that I reckon. I'd say at the most, it's harsh. But it's fucking stupid.

Brown shouldn't have pushed him.

Kipre shouldn't kicked out. 

Brown shouldn't have feigned injury by jumping around like a fanny. 

Thomson shouldn't have fallen for it. 

Therefore, they're all fannies. 

the Brown 'push' barely constituted a push. Equally I was waiting on a replay of the 'well player kicking lumps and ended up think 'is that it?'. Nothing in it.

Some days refs do the 'good talking to' other days the same ref gives a straight red. Just doesnt add up.

Just now, accies1874 said:

Brown shouldn't have pushed him.

Kipre shouldn't kicked out. 

Brown shouldn't have feigned injury by jumping around like a fanny. 

Thomson shouldn't have fallen for it. 

Therefore, they're all fannies. 

Brown came across as a bigger fanny than Kipre. Kipre was just stupid. Brown was a complete c**t.

Think Thomson might have acted regardless of Brown's reaction but I guess we'll never know.

Any competent referee would have given that red card. It wasn't optional. Would have liked to see Brown get a yellow just because it's him; but it wasn't a stick-on yellow and certainly couldn't have been a red.

Blame lies with Kipre on that I reckon. I'd say at the most, it's harsh. But it's fucking stupid.

They should have had it drilled into them not to give Thomson a sniff of pulling the red out.

Archived