Motherwell v Celtic

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News paper headlines can distort the actual facts. You seem to pick and choose when to Like the press. How many UEFA fines have your fans/club had since. Or is this a whole new different set of supporters now.

Fair play award for the 10,000,000 fans who went to the final I believe. Such a long time ago. And someone else has won it every year since a before.

The only other fans to win it were Dundee Utd in 87 and Ireland in 96 I believe. So by that reckoning no one has manage to take our crown since 2003.

Simplythebest

6 hours ago, well91 said:

Not to shabby at smashing up seats either do you get awards for that to?

I believe they are the best at that and if not then at least the most consistent.

Wonder when we'll hear the line "but there was contact he brushed his arm, so it was a stone wall penalty. The ref was spot on" as it stands Celtic are miles ahead of the rest of the league without the refs assistance so ever thought that if they tried to be a bit more honest instead of giving Celtic every decision going in matches like todays and therefore making games more competitive then you might actually stop making a total c**t of yourselves in Europe.

Archived