Motherwell v Celtic

I've no idea what it is about these kind of games, but there's a certain number of Motherwell fans who lose the plot on these threads.  Utterly bizarre behaviour from, I assume, fully grown adults.  The sweeping generalisations, based on a football team you support, is a sight to behold.

Think I'll give this thread a miss from now on.   

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've no idea what it is about these kind of games, but there's a certain number of Motherwell fans who lose the plot on these threads.  Utterly bizarre behaviour from, I assume, fully grown adults.  The sweeping generalisations, based on a football team you support, is a sight to behold.

They do seem an angry bunch. Let's all be friends.

This is true, but it's not just Well fans tbf. Every club has their fair share of fannys.

7 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Hope Edouard and Hendry start and Boyata is nowhere near the starting eleven

Id go with....

Bain

Ajer

Hendry

Commper

Tierney

Brown

N'tcham

Rogic

Dembele 

Sinclair or McGregor 

Forrest 

Can see Sinclair maybe being drafted back in, Armstrong and Roberts could well get some game time too.

Bain

Hendry, Ajer, Boyata

Forrest, N'tcham, Brown, Armstrong, Tierney

Dembele, Edouard

Hard to predict the team right now with multiple players returning from injury which is a nice problem to have. Personally think playing Eduoard as a secondry striker in support off Dembele is where we are at our strongest going forward.

Hate games against either of the ugly sisters. Celtic players will hit the deck at every tackle in the knowledge that timmy Thompson will blow for a foul. Soft penalty award to Celtic guaranteed and plenty cards to well players, no doubt they'll be a red amongst them to keep the Celtic dugout happy. We'll get the occasional free-kick as long as it's well inside our own half, safe from any danger of the Celtic box. Meanwhile we will be subjected to the utter sectarian bile coming from the self proclaimed best fans in the world. Lot to be said to finishing in the bottom 6. Don't need to face either of the scum c***s again till hampden. My thoughts are with the seats that you b*****ds are bound to smash up again, almost 400 trashed in the last few seasons. Of course it's the youth culture. Strange that only Celtic have done it at fir park, with the exception of one wee accies dick. Irony is, without the sectarian pish, you and your twin tramps might have been allowed to get the move to the English league you so crave.

8 minutes ago, well91 said:

Hate games against either of the ugly sisters. Celtic players will hit the deck at every tackle in the knowledge that timmy Thompson will blow for a foul. Soft penalty award to Celtic guaranteed and plenty cards to well players, no doubt they'll be a red amongst them to keep the Celtic dugout happy. We'll get the occasional free-kick as long as it's well inside our own half, safe from any danger of the Celtic box. Meanwhile we will be subjected to the utter sectarian bile coming from the self proclaimed best fans in the world. Lot to be said to finishing in the bottom 6. Don't need to face either of the scum c***s again till hampden. My thoughts are with the seats that you b*****ds are bound to smash up again, almost 400 trashed in the last few seasons. Of course it's the youth culture. Strange that only Celtic have done it at fir park, with the exception of one wee accies dick. Irony is, without the sectarian pish, you and your twin tramps might have been allowed to get the move to the English league you so crave.

Superb. 

4 minutes ago, ropy said:

To be fair Thompson awarded us a penalty in the play off against Rangers, of course he had to rule out a goal to do it.  He is the worst.

And the executions have to stop.

KIERAN TIERNEY is out of Celtic’s game at Motherwell today AND Scotland’s friendlies against Costa Rica and Hungary.

SunSport understands the 20-year-old has a calf knock but is expected to be fit again for the Premiership game against Ross County on March 31.

FIFA recognised best fans in the world 2017

That was for very nice Lisbon lions display. Best fans in the world at holding up a sheet of paper for a few seconds award. Deluded or What? Try not to make a **** of yourself.

That was for very nice Lisbon lions display. Best fans in the world at holding up a sheet of paper for a few seconds award. Deluded or What?  

There’s holding up sheets of paper

IMG_0843.jpg

And there’s holding up sheets of paper. [emoji23]

IMG_0842.jpg

As sevco proved last week, it’s not that easy, we’re the best on the park and the best off it

IMG_0840.jpg

Archived