Motherwell v Celtic

4 hours ago, welldaft said:

I have just heard the ref is Craig Thompson.  That is beyond a joke.  I think our odds on winning were 10-1.  Might as well make it 10,000 to 1.  He will red card one of our players and award a penalty to Celtic before the game has even started.  

In all seriousness watch Scott Brown commit 72 fouls with no booking and the minute one of our players brushes someone - Thompson will execute him on the spot.

I am NOT exaggerating the guy clearly despises Motherwell....

"In all seriousness...the ref will murder one of our players".

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, welldaft said:

I have just heard the ref is Craig Thompson.  That is beyond a joke.  I think our odds on winning were 10-1.  Might as well make it 10,000 to 1.  He will red card one of our players and award a penalty to Celtic before the game has even started.  

In all seriousness watch Scott Brown commit 72 fouls with no booking and the minute one of our players brushes someone - Thompson will execute him on the spot.

I am NOT exaggerating the guy clearly despises Motherwell....

I don't think he despises Motherwell, he's just an egotistical fanny of a man who likes to make it all about himself when refereeing matches and, like the majority, is swayed by Celtic's propaganda so much so that he'll give them anything they claim for.

You're right about them getting a penalty and us a red card, that's a stick on. We would actually be as well kicking this game off not by tossing a coin and one side kicks off from the centre circle, but by Celtic taking a penalty and us having a player red carded as soon as the handshakes are done.

I see my post has elicited a few responses.....

Yes it may have been a bit Jack Higgins but......

This is the referee who sent of 3 of our players v St Johnstone this season when only one was merited. 

Awards a penalty and red cards one of our players and kills any remote chance we had in the league cup final, when it is clear to all that Sinclair made a 5 course meal of his dive.  Celtic are a good enough side without that kind of assistance. 

Too many decisions against us to be mere coincidence...

FWIW I actually have no acts to grind against any other referee which disproves any paranoia theory.

I see my post has elicited a few responses.....
Yes it may have been a bit Jack Higgins but......
This is the referee who sent of 3 of our players v St Johnstone this season when only one was merited. 
Awards a penalty and red cards one of our players and kills any remote chance we had in the league cup final, when it is clear to all that Sinclair made a 5 course meal of his dive.  Celtic are a good enough side without that kind of assistance. 
Too many decisions against us to be mere coincidence...
FWIW I actually have no acts to grind against any other referee which disproves any paranoia theory.

Grind those acts mate [emoji108]

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Grind those acts mate emoji108.png

Something that Celtic fans have no knowledge of and are not very guilty of doing. Do me a favour.

You guys invented paranoia in Scottish football. We are mere novices 

Something that Celtic fans have no knowledge of and are not very guilty of doing. Do me a favour.
You guys invented paranoia in Scottish football. We are mere novices 

You actually think it's "acts" don't you [emoji23]

Can we maybe be excused from having to accommodate these foul mutants for a couple of seasons? There isn't a man among them without a criminal record.

Archived