Jamie Carragher

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love Carragher to appear on the box and say the the other guy was a fkn fanny and if he cares to present himself, he'll kick his head in. I might even get Sky to see it.

I hate guys who wind people up then whine like wee girls when they get a reaction they don't like.

But Carragher should still get binned. Dreadful reaction.

2 hours ago, Crroma said:

Its way more ridiculous that people are falling over themselves to be offended about an incident that has f**k all effect on them. At least that's how the media paints it

The 'offended by everything' soshul meedja warriors :lol: 

"oh look at me all offended" 

"look at how right I am"

"look at me, caring"

"LOOK AT ME"

:lol: 

I didn't care in the slightest. Might have felt differently if it had been me personally but its a bizarre assumption that football tribalism should have made me also feel personally offended.

What a bizarre question.

So people can act like animals as long as it doesn't have a direct effect on you? I wouldn't want to live in your utopia.

The news reporting that the guy has to attend a driver awareness course. Pretty poor he hasn't received any points though.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

So people can act like animals as long as it doesn't have a direct effect on you? I wouldn't want to live in your utopia.

Leith is a utopia compared to Dumfries 

4 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I would love Carragher to appear on the box and say the the other guy was a fkn fanny and if he cares to present himself, he'll kick his head in. I might even get Sky to see it.

I hate guys who wind people up then whine like wee girls when they get a reaction they don't like.

But Carragher should still get binned. Dreadful reaction.

The footage I've seen there's a reasonable excuse that Carragher didn't see the daughter. She was probably squirming back from the window in embarrassment at her dad. If he did see her her he's a definite beast though.

This whole saga has really went over the top. I dread the very near future when someone swearing in public gets the same reaction and if that keeps up making eye contact next. This should never have blown up to the extent it has but everyone loves to blame and criticise and point fingers.

How far are things going to go in this stupid fucking country before we are all emotionless dead eyed husks who are too anxious to even speak to each other without causing offence.

I fucking hate society.

Embarrassing post.

Believe me, I am not a politically correct kind of person.

But (even if you disregard the 14 year old girl in the passenger seat) rolling down your driver seat window to spit at some moron giving you some fairly harmless abuse is utterly scummy behaviour.

It is bizarre to me, why on earth would any right minded person, who has probably spent their career being abused, react in such a way to some bellend?

The guy filming as has been mentioned is utter pond life. It’s quite clear his social media ‘scoop’ is more important to him than his daughter being spat on. And that’s before you consider him filming all this while driving.

The daughter is by far the most mature person in this entire episode.

Archived