Jamie Carragher

He says he lost his rag after being goaded 3 or 4 times on the motorway and being filmed.  How many times do you reckon he was goaded during a 90 minute football match? He's a complete fanny, he knew he was being filmed and still decided spitting at them was the best solution. Deserves all he gets, regardless of the bawbag winding him up.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

He says he lost his rag after being goaded 3 or 4 times on the motorway and being filmed.  How many times do you reckon he was goaded during a 90 minute football match? He's a complete fanny, he knew he was being filmed and still decided spitting at them was the best solution. Deserves all he gets, regardless of the bawbag winding him up.

^^^THIS^^^ 

I cant believe actual adults can be manipulated into behaving that way. At worst, if I had actually felt compelled to put the window down, it would only be to advise the goader that I would still manage a sleep on my bed made of money, regardless of how the afternoon kickabout between to no longer relevant teams had ended. 

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You are completely correct.  Obviously the guy doing the goading was a fanny.  Carragher should've offered to pull to the side of the road and then quickly got his online banking up to show the guy how much money he made.

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You are completely correct.  Obviously the guy doing the goading was a fanny.  Carragher should've offered to pull to the side of the road and then quickly got his online banking up to show the guy how much money he made.

Genuinely don't see why he couldn't just drive home and laugh at the guy. In all probability that arsehole would put that video up anyway because he thinks he's big and clever, everyone would see him being a dick and Carragher pissing himself. He's now in all probability fucked his career as a mainstream pundit, he'll have a seat on Talksport or some shite no problem but I can't see how Sky keep him on.

Archived