Jamie Carragher

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy who takes the video is a complete p***k I agree.. his daughter tells him to stop it and it wasn’t her who wound down the window yet she was the one in the firing line.

Carragher is someone who I have never liked and I have always seen an unpleasant side to him. This video just shows him as a short tempered individual who has no idea how to behave himself in certain situations though, spitting at someone is absolutely disgusting and the mark of a proper low life. I don’t want to call for him to be sacked from his job but Andy Gray and Richard Keys were hounded our for less.

Driver is tool,  driving while filming, have a child telling him to behave, being a bellend  about a football score.

Carragher cannot justify any provocation resulting in spitting, and spitting on a child that wasn't even really involved.

Sky have little option but to sack him he cannot comment on anything regarding provocation without spitting being thrown in his face.

Imagine allowing someone to spit at your teenage daughter in order to get a video for social media. Even afterwards he’s just sitting there with not a care in the world for her. 

Can we assume that Carragher will now have to do a year or two's penance on the lucrative, but out of the UK pubic eye, middle eastern TV punditry circuit, before he's gently re introduced by Sky or BT Sport once this has all been forgotten about? 

Archived