Jamie Carragher

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I’d be surprised if plod aren’t sniffing about this 

They let off the other driver for filming it while supposed to be in control of his car, so they're probably Man U fans. He's fucked.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I see the guy who filmed it is complaining that he's being sent death threats and abuse for filming whilst his daughter was in the car. Complete with sad newspaper photo too:

Meh! Kunt him in the f**k. Fuckin attention seeking knob. He wanted his 'moment', now he's got it.

Been let off by the police too. Should have had his phone crushed on the spot as should any driver caught using their phone whilst driving :lol: 

I see the guy who filmed it is complaining that he's being sent death threats and abuse for filming whilst his daughter was in the car. Complete with sad newspaper photo too:

JHP_MDM_130318HUGHES_06.jpg

Couch a different colour from the POOF-AY, this guy is for the watching, no wonder he got spat at

13 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Meh! Kunt him in the f**k. Fuckin attention seeking knob. He wanted his 'moment', now he's got it.

Been let off by the police too. Should have had his phone crushed on the spot as should any driver caught using their phone whilst driving :lol: 

He says in the article on the Metro that he had hoped to remain anonymous but a newspaper printed his name and then the abuse started. He's a fucking coward of a guy. I'm not sure why the police have let him off, it looks a fairly cut and dried case of him filming on his phone whilst driving, at a time where they are introducing a zero tolerance approach to using your phone when driving (your car needs to be safely parked and the engine turned off now in order to avoid a fine apparently) it seems mad to let a "high profile" case of it go unpunished.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

They let off the other driver for filming it while supposed to be in control of his car, so they're probably Man U fans. He's fucked.

Imo it’s till the end of the season to let things calm down and see what the polis are going to do. Charged he gets emptied, no charge he’s back 

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

JHP_MDM_130318HUGHES_06.jpg

The abuse was always going to happen 

This whole saga has really went over the top. I dread the very near future when someone swearing in public gets the same reaction and if that keeps up making eye contact next. This should never have blown up to the extent it has but everyone loves to blame and criticise and point fingers.

How far are things going to go in this stupid fucking country before we are all emotionless dead eyed husks who are too anxious to even speak to each other without causing offence.

I fucking hate society.

1 minute ago, Crroma said:

This whole saga has really went over the top. I dread the very near future when someone swearing in public gets the same reaction and if that keeps up making eye contact next. This should never have blown up to the extent it has but everyone loves to blame and criticise and point fingers.

How far are things going to go in this stupid fucking country before we are all emotionless dead eyed husks who are too anxious to even speak to each other without causing offence.

I fucking hate society.

The feeling's mutual.

2 minutes ago, Crroma said:

I fucking hate society.

Really is political correctness gone mad m8.

He says in the article on the Metro that he had hoped to remain anonymous but a newspaper printed his name and then the abuse started. He's a fucking coward of a guy. I'm not sure why the police have let him off, it looks a fairly cut and dried case of him filming on his phone whilst driving, at a time where they are introducing a zero tolerance approach to using your phone when driving (your car needs to be safely parked and the engine turned off now in order to avoid a fine apparently) it seems mad to let a "high profile" case of it go unpunished.

This 100 percent...

Its way more ridiculous that people are falling over themselves to be offended about an incident that has f**k all effect on them. At least that's how the media paints it

Its way more ridiculous that people are falling over themselves to be offended about an incident that has f**k all effect on them. At least that's how the media paints it

How did you feel about Diouf gobbing on your fellow fans?

How did you feel about Diouf gobbing on your fellow fans?
I didn't care in the slightest. Might have felt differently if it had been me personally but its a bizarre assumption that football tribalism should have made me also feel personally offended.

What a bizarre question.

I didn't care in the slightest. Might have felt differently if it had been me personally but its a bizarre assumption that football tribalism should have made me also feel personally offended.

What a bizarre question.

Ok, thanks, just wondered. 

1 hour ago, Crroma said:

I fucking hate society.

Absolutely none of what you've said is relevant to the situation at hand though, is it?

Archived