Aberdeen vs Dundee FC

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee will steal a win here. With the exception of the St Johnstone game they've had a narrow run of defeats but are capable of scoring goals. Aberdeen have been average at best since all of the McInnes nonsense in the media. With a bit of luck on their side, Dundee will win.

Dundee will steal a win here. With the exception of the St Johnstone game they've had a narrow run of defeats but are capable of scoring goals. Aberdeen have been average at best since all of the McInnes nonsense in the media. With a bit of luck on their side, Dundee will win.

We got battered by Ross County as well. And we are only capable of scoring from the penalty spot.

37 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Now that would just be too obvious, tam.

Hide contents

Or would it?

Hide contents

Yes it would.

Hide contents

Hey hey!

Love that video. That's what football's all about, apart from blow up sheep, you can keep that shite for your bedrooms.

5 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

We will have 1 feeble attempt on target around the 65th minute and that will be about it.

I haven’t even seen a feeble attempt on target for a good few games now and it would be a shame to miss it.  I’ll be there.  You’re not a Salesman by any chance?

What's the script with signing free agents out with the transfer window? Is there a limit? If not I say we go out and find 11 tall b*****ds and line them up across the goal line for the next 4 matches.

Dundee fans are shortly going to experience what us Accies fans endure season after season, this situation is all about bottle and nerve something which Accies have shown they have in abundance in past seasons. 

Do Dundee fans think the current squad have players who will relish the battle or do you think they are more likely to go into hiding ? These same questions can also be asked about Thistle.

I am basing this on my opinion that County will need a massive upturn in fortunes to avoid 12th.

Archived