Aberdeen vs Dundee FC

G-MAN

Get fucked

There’s only 2 fucking G men
2 fucking g men
There’s only 2 fucking g men.

Nah - there’s only one true G Man and he’s ours. He might be a c**t, but he’s our c**t [emoji177]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we get a good rodgering tomorrow than I will be demanding satisfaction from our owners(McCanns p45 attached to a size 9 boot)

Anything more than 3. 5 or more and he’s lost the dressing room. However you never know, hope springs eternal.

Best advice today is to wrap up warm. According to the weather forecast the 'realfeel' temperature will be -10 so at Pittodrie that'll be more like -20 in the away end.

I like all the negativity from the Dundee fans. A bit like how negative we were going into the Killie game..... oh dear.

Here's hoping today's the day McCann goes full McGhee. He's been promising a cranial detachment on an epic scale for weeks.
Make it happen Dons.

I’d actually quite like that too. What a way to go.

We're either going back to 5-3-2 with Deacon and Holt being the two wing-backs, Kamara, McGowan and O'Hara in the middle. Or we're playing 4-4-2. I sincerely hope we're not, because if we are, that'd mean we are playing Caulker at RB.

Is McCann hoping Murray is going to be some sort of impact sub? Assuming he must think Aberdeen will tire due to their midweek game going to penalties. Of course, this won’t matter if they’re 3-0 up at HT which they almost certainly will be.

Archived