Aberdeen vs Dundee FC

I reckon we'll bring a Gretna-esque support to this game. Morale is at an all time low. Playing a team we don't have a great record against at the best of times. Almost a guaranteed loss.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be worth investigating a bet where we lose the play offs to the DABs, which would be the most Dundee FC thing ever.

Of course that's if this shower of bottleless losers don't get relegated straight off the bat. 

Maybe, just maybe, playing against superior opposition will suit us a little bit better given that every time we’ve played teams around us and are expected to perform, the players have shown that they have no ability to take the game to someone and dominate.

Either that or we’ll get shafted again because McCann doesn’t have a fucking clue what he’s doing.

I would sway towards the latter.

12 minutes ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

Maybe, just maybe, playing against superior opposition will suit us a little bit better given that every time we’ve played teams around us and are expected to perform, the players have shown that they have no ability to take the game to someone and dominate.

Either that or we’ll get shafted again because McCann doesn’t have a fucking clue what he’s doing.

I would sway towards the latter.

Understatement of the season...

13 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Think I’ll go too. My daughter’s at Uni up there so I can catch up with her. Seems like a nailed on cunting but you never know.

I remember travelling up there with the expectation of getting pumped after losing 6-2 to United and then playing superbly and drawing due to a knackered Gadz making his debut and making a rash challenge late on and then losing Kevin Thomson for the last couple of minutes and just collapsing under pressure. We were really a delight to watch that day.

All likelihood is that it'll go badly wrong with how things are going at the moment but we really should have beaten them comfortably up there with the chances earlier in the season (not just a draw, we really had half a dozen or so great chances) and then I thought we were really unfortunate at home and should have at least got something. Maybe I'm just delusional but with Kamara and McGowan back in, I've got a tiny bit of optimism that we might surprise people.

Archived