QOS V League Leaders

Guest Flash

Our home results v the full-time teams

L d W L d L D d L L

7 points from 10 games. A worse record than in the season we were relegated.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bizarre how similar that was to Tuesday night. Again after a promising first half we just disappeared in the second.

Less of a sore one to take as I didn’t think United were up to much. Today St Mirren showed their quality and why they are champions-elect.

St Mirren  just about deserved the win.Lewis Morgan really was the difference he will be a huge loss for St Mirren when he leaves .

Have to say Leighfield easily had his worse game today.Was at fault for the 2nd goal he has to cover that side of the goal .I suppose he will hopefully learn from it .

Ferguson is not ready to play Championship football we should have left him on loan at Annan.

Dobbie is a huge loss without him we have nothing 

13 minutes ago, Flash said:

Our home results v the full-time teams

L d W L d L D d L L

7 points from 10 games. A worse record than in the season we were relegated.

It would be interesting to see our home record since the plastic pitch went in.  It probably isn't a factor because plenty of other teams seem to manage to play on it just fine.  It's hardly proven to be the massive advantage critics of 3G pitches claim it gives the home team either though.

4 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

St Mirren  just about deserved the win.Lewis Morgan really was the difference he will be a huge loss for St Mirren when he leaves .

Have to say Leighfield easily had his worse game today.Was at fault for the 2nd goal he has to cover that side of the goal .I suppose he will hopefully learn from it .

Ferguson is not ready to play Championship football we should have left him on loan at Annan.

Lewis Morgan getting paid 5k a week by Celtic and still playing for St Mirren great piece of business by them. Today showed the difference in quality of squads, and player budgets between wining the league and even getting into play offs, St Mirren have spent well and have one of the best budgets prob bar Dundee utd where as we have the 2nd worse budget after Brechin. 

1 minute ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Lewis Morgan getting paid 5k a week by Celtic and still playing for St Mirren great piece of business by them. Today showed the difference in quality of squads, and player budgets between wining the league and even getting into play offs, St Mirren have spent well and have one of the best budgets prob bar Dundee utd where as we have the 2nd worse budget after Brechin. 

A worse budget than Dumbarton ? Really?

I'm only a wee bit ashamed to say I gave this one a miss.

I'd have had to leave early anyway.  The facts that it was absolutely bloody freezing and that Dobbie wasn't to play made my mind up.  

In fan Top Trumps, I'm not sure how such lazy cowardice compares to attending but betting against Queens.  Please advise.

Seriously? St Mirren absolutely cruised the second half. They were comfortably thr better side in the end.

I'm only a wee bit ashamed to say I gave this one a miss.
I'd have had to leave early anyway.  The facts that it was absolutely bloody freezing and that Dobbie wasn't to play made my mind up.  
In fan Top Trumps, I'm not sure how such lazy cowardice compares to attending but betting against Queens.  Please advise.

You weren't the only one. The terracing looked really quiet and there were lots of empty seats around me. It's no wonder folk are chucking it considering the rubbish being dished up. I finish just after 3 next week. I had the same job last season and attended by going to the office and being let in. I won't be bothering my arse next week.

I'm not sure where you are on the scale with that one. It might be worth asking QoS_1919 as he seems to be the man who knows what it takes to be a real fan.

Reckon both Dunfermline and Falkirk have bigger budgets than us but Utd’s should be bigger than anyone’s. The difference is Jack Ross. We also have a young team featuring around five U21s (inc 3 Academy players) most weeks so are not playing top wages to experienced pros.

Archived