QOS V League Leaders

25 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Going for a 3 nil St Mirren win  our goal threat has gone massive loss Dobbie not playing 

Ferguson up top for me he is not ready for the Championship  strange Dykes has been left out  !!!.

Why do the loan signing not get a game Beerman and Toddy must be thinking what a waste of time why sign them if you are not going to play them.

How is it strange. The guy not long had a new-born. That and what's in the press I would say its a sensible decision as his head might be a bit out of sorts and probably had sleepless nights with the new-born. I agree though with loan players statement to an extent and that our main goal threat is missing. 

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Saints fans, ffs can one of you not smack that daft bint who screams every player's name when it's read?

If that's who I think it is, that's a tad harsh she is... well how to put this politely, not the full shilling, If it is who I think it is. I sat next to her, just randomly, at an away game last season and she was shouting the names. Nice enough, not that I spoke to her much.

If that's who I think it is, that's a tad harsh she is... well how to put this politely, not the full shilling, If it is who I think it is. I sat next to her, just randomly, at an away game last season and she was shouting the names. Nice enough, not that I spoke to her much.

Don't think it'll be the same person. She sat right next to us the last time and only screamed/cheered when the names were read. Never heard her apart from that.

Think we've actually been the better side. The trouble is we look very powderpuff going forward whereas we look likely to make another mistake at the back. Cameron has replaced Brownlie beautifully: hoofing it forward at every opportunity.

45 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Couple of Queens fans here will be fair chuffed with the result if their bet comes in.

Absolutely. Pity Mackenzie missed his header at the end for the -2 as well but £80 is better than a kick in the stones. 

As expected really. Pretty similar to Tuesday: well in the game then we lose two quick goals and it's game over. Woeful defending on display as usual and absolutely no threat up front. Long live the 1 up front. 

Archived