QOS V League Leaders

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the weather forecast is to be believed winds gusting up to 40 mph are predicted in Dumfries this afternoon.

If these winds materialise match likely to be a lottery. No doubt horrible to watch but probably a big leveller.

If the weather forecast is to be believed winds gusting up to 40 mph are predicted in Dumfries this afternoon.

If these winds materialise match likely to be a lottery. No doubt horrible to watch but probably a big leveller.

In Queens favour then. Leighfield to score from a kick out!

Given we had a shitebag approach to a poor Utd side I expect the same here, with the same outcome. We gifted Saints their goals last time so if we can avoid making basic errors we may be able to sneak something though.

If it's as windy and snowy as it was when I was helping at parkrun at the Crichton earlier then the game is going to be interesting/a lottery/farcical - delete as appropriate. Should be fun!

Gezzo, is every Queens supporter on here just looking for an argument?

I’m not after an argument, just pointing out that we aren’t very good at grinding out narrow wins as Tuesday night proved. How long did we keep it tight for after taking the lead, 3 or 4 minutes maybe?

If we try and shitfest it we will likely lose, and it will be eye-bleeding. If we try and attack we will likely lose, but at least it might be mildly entertaining.

You never know we might even win, and Qos_1919 and all the other real fans can have a right old laugh at my expense for losing a tenner.

30 minutes ago, queenslad said:

hope the wind dies down before 3pm or it may be a big factor as to whether the game is completed or not

Has a game ever been called off for wind? Rain, ice, fog, floodlights, sure... all these, but wind? I don't think I've ever known a game cancelled or postponed midway through due to a high wind. I can see the arguments for that though, wind plays a huge part in any game.

Sadly I will not be making it Solway bound as an errant track rod arm has decided today is the day it wishes to be noticed.

Has a game ever been called off for wind? Rain, ice, fog, floodlights, sure... all these, but wind? I don't think I've ever known a game cancelled or postponed midway through due to a high wind. I can see the arguments for that though, wind plays a huge part in any game.
Sadly I will not be making it Solway bound as an errant track rod arm has decided today is the day it wishes to be noticed.

We had a game called off a couple of seasons against Falkirk due to wind. The ball was hanging in the air, it was really bad. Hence the apprehension from some of our fans.

Guest Flash

The wind will be blowing across the pitch from the East Stand towards the old one. Might be similar to the Falkirk Cup game a couple of years ago, although it was blowing in the opposite direction, I think. Any wind assisted shots will be from the side opposite the old stand.

Eta might be blowing slightly more from that side towards the Terregles Street end.

Going for a 3 nil St Mirren win  our goal threat has gone massive loss Dobbie not playing 

Ferguson up top for me he is not ready for the Championship  strange Dykes has been left out  !!!.

Why do the loan signing not get a game Beerman and Toddy must be thinking what a waste of time why sign them if you are not going to play them.

Queens 0 St Mirren 4.

A daft prediction but have a feeling this is the day we will get our biggest league win of the season. Also think Livi and United will drop points today.

I have a good feeling about today.

Archived