Dundee FC's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No I thought I would maybe try it at Dundee FC then it dawned on me you are in debt ffs. Enjoy servicing yer debt ya skanky c****.

It's genuinely pleasing to me that Dundee FC makes you so apoplectic with gag-inducing, seething rage.
[emoji4]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

You c***s want to stop quoting the fucking idiot.

Thank you

Have you f****** read your posts back, each match post the same drivel, clean sheet here lads and a bog standard 2-0 victory hahahahahaha .

Am I right when I say a few years ago Hamilton didn't have a pot to piss in so their players refused to turn up for a match resulting in a points deduction.... listening to a Hamilton fan going on about finances...is pretty much the same as going to a conference hosted by Fred and rose west giving out advice on parenting ie pointless and not worth listening to 

23 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

Am I right when I say a few years ago Hamilton didn't have a pot to piss in so their players refused to turn up for a match resulting in a points deduction.... listening to a Hamilton fan going on about finances...is pretty much the same as going to a conference hosted by Fred and rose west giving out advice on parenting ie pointless and not worth listening to 

And yet still to endure a period of Administration, we meet all our bills fully, and not go into admin for a CVA to avoid meeting yours, your club is as big a cheat as the one from Glasgow that died.

1 hour ago, kristov said:

It's genuinely pleasing to me that Dundee FC makes you so apoplectic with gag-inducing, seething rage.
emoji4.png

Neither Dundee FC or their imbecilic fans could induce any of your false claims, because in my mind both are an irrelevance within Scottish football.

47 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You absolutely love Dundee and Kilmarnock HA. Almost as much as you love Hamilton and Sevco.

IMG_2225.jpg

I see where you're going wrong dindy, love & hate are very similar emotions, now to set the record straight I Love Accies and hate all other clubs in the top 2 leagues in Scotland with the exception of Dumbarton FC who are a harmless bunch but I will add Clyde FC to my hate list, hope that's clarified things for you.

I shall refrain from holding my breath to allow your pea brain time to comprehend which I have said above.

23 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Same here. It's a total fucking mystery.

The wierd thing is he hates us more than motherwell by the sounds of things. If I hated somebody more than United I'm sure people would find that strange. 

Just for the record I dont hate anyone e more than them

54 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I hate Rangers and Celtic more than Dundee tbh. Always have and always will

I'm in the same boat. Think it might have a lot to do with when you grew up, Rangers were cheating their way to nine titles in a row at the time so all the playground stuff was about that.

My family had no football history at all and I only ended up choosing Dundee because I like underdogs (how the tables have turned) and tangerine is a disgusting colour to play in. Grounds to hate someone though? Nah.

Obsessively hating random football clubs is weird.

2 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

I'm in the same boat. Think it might have a lot to do with when you grew up, Rangers were cheating their way to nine titles in a row at the time so all the playground stuff was about that.

My family had no football history at all and I only ended up choosing Dundee because I like underdogs (how the tables have turned) and tangerine is a disgusting colour to play in. Grounds to hate someone though? Nah.

Obsessively hating random football clubs is weird.

Well I hate united but it's a personal thing. Wouldn't expect all Dundee fans to hate them aswell due to family ties and friends. 

• 5 months later...

Archived