Queens v Dundee United

Looks like he will be signing till end of season then after returning to Scotland was ment to play v Brechin on Saturday until game was called off, he has been training with them last few days, it was reported in several papers that he would be playing as a trialist but as you have pointed out that can't be so looks like it'll be a 3 month deal despite them already having atleast 4 centre backs to choose from.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Looks like he will be signing till end of season then after returning to Scotland was ment to play v Brechin on Saturday until game was called off, he has been training with them last few days, it was reported in several papers that he would be playing as a trialist but as you have pointed out that can't be so looks like it'll be a 3 month deal despite them already having atleast 4 centre backs to choose from.

This guy's clearly ITK.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He'll not be playing as a Trialist. Trialists aren't allowed in the Championship. If he's a free agent he can sign to the end of the season. Otherwise he can't play.

What about EBTs?

Asking for a friend chairman.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He'll not be playing as a Trialist. Trialists aren't allowed in the Championship. If he's a free agent he can sign to the end of the season. Otherwise he can't play.

He should fit right in.

Edge hasn’t been fit for a while. Quinn Is utter rancid. Durnan’s been off the pace for a while and Scobbie I’m not sure about.

Won’t be hard for Moshni to be the best centre back we have. That’s how bad we are.

33 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Edge hasn’t been fit for a while. Quinn Is utter rancid. Durnan’s been off the pace for a while and Scobbie I’m not sure about.

Won’t be hard for Moshni to be the best centre back we have. That’s how bad we are.

Of the four centre halves, probably only Durnan has been available for more games than he's missed through injury. Still can't see Mohsni being signed on the basis that (i) he won't be anywhere near match fit and (ii) he's clearly a bell-end. If he were actually fit then he'd probably be an improvement on Quinn at least.

Edit:

Shows all I know.

37 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Of the four centre halves, probably only Durnan has been available for more games than he's missed through injury. Still can't see Mohsni being signed on the basis that (i) he won't be anywhere near match fit and (ii) he's clearly a bell-end. If he were actually fit then he'd probably be an improvement on Quinn at least.

Edit:

Shows all I know.

“Csaba, have we signed Moshni yet?”

”No, I’m going to wait until PMS says we’re not going to.”

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

“Csaba, have we signed Moshni yet?”

”No, I’m going to wait until PMS says we’re not going to.”

Why the f**k are we signing this absolute cuntmuppet???????

He was utter shite for Sevco, when he was younger and fitter, and spent every game teetering on the edge of a Gunning/Kuate style meltdown..... :shutup

FFS..............

54 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Why the f**k are we signing this absolute cuntmuppet???????

He was utter shite for Sevco, when he was younger and fitter, and spent every game teetering on the edge of a Gunning/Kuate style meltdown..... :shutup

FFS..............

It’s the entertainment value. It’s something we are short on.

Either that or we will spend so much time booing him that we’ll forget to boo the other players and the manager.

Guest Flash
5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Either that or we will spend so much time booing him that we’ll forget to boo the other players and the manager.

Should be a good night - you can join in with the Boohamers at the Camp Boo.

If we don't win the league, I can envisage Mohsni being our Brian Welsh in the playoffs.

Can he play rightback? Does it matter? He'll probably play there anyway.

A win here would be marvellous with 3 home games coming up within a week where we can rack up the points.

Nice of Queens to reduce the prices to £5.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Our players are supposed to entertain us, not the opposing fans.

They are going to be laughing their fucking  arses off when they see this talentless lunatic flouncing about our already talentless defence.

What the f**k are we playing at??? 

56 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

After a weekend of misery, this Mohsni pantomime has cheered me up a little bit. Thank you. 

You're welcome Biggie,  glad to help.  

Tbf, it's the least we can do after the laughs your mob gave us all on Saturday.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

Our players are supposed to entertain us, not the opposing fans.

They are going to be laughing their fucking  arses off when they see this talentless lunatic flouncing about our already talentless defence.

What the f**k are we playing at??? 

Chill dude. Pressure's off. The rest of this season is all about having fun and what's more fun than clowns? That's right: nothing.

By my calculations, up to a couple of years ago, Dundee Utd were close to making #TB4 a #TB5.

Now though I genuinely don’t even think they are one of the top clubs in #W38. To sign Moshni compounds this.

Also, surely already mentioned, does big Bilel not have an outstanding suspension in this country?

45 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

By my calculations, up to a couple of years ago, Dundee Utd were close to making #TB4 a #TB5.

Now though I genuinely don’t even think they are one of the top clubs in #W38. To sign Moshni compounds this.

Also, surely already mentioned, does big Bilel not have an outstanding suspension in this country?

I seem to remember that too.

Bet the club has forgotten though,  which would not surprise me given the quality of our signing policy over the past few years.

That bring said, if he can't play, that's probably better for us than if he can.:blink:

Archived