Queens v Dundee United

Dundee Untied will go into the game fresh after no game today. .We played a very hard 90 mins at Dumbarton on a very heavy pitch so we will have to try and go again in yet another hard match .

Dundee Untied are still my fav. to make 2 nd as they have a huge squad to call on playing so many games should not really bother them.. 

This is when we struggle as we have a small squad really difficult to play 3 games every week .

Only £5 to get in so hopefully a decent crowd 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Dundee Untied are still my fav. to make 2 nd as they have a huge squad to call on playing so many games should not really bother them.. 

Swap you a midfielder-cum-rightback for a shiney?

4 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Dundee Untied will go into the game fresh after no game today. .We played a very hard 90 mins at Dumbarton on a very heavy pitch so we will have to try and go again in yet another hard match .

This is when we struggle as we have a small squad really difficult to play 3 games every week .

A word of warning, we are on a roll.  We have only been beaten once since the start of February.

Despite our indifferent form this season, a win on Tuesday night and we’re up to joint 3rd!!
Plenty still to play for this season. Hopefully the Dumfries public (and surrounding are) will get off their arses and get behind the team on Tuesday night [emoji170]

Guest DAVIDB69

This and the next fixture between the teams are suddenly much bigger games now, Dundee United are struggling to hold onto 4th

The last couple of weeks have been bliss.

Not having to go and watch fucking abject footballers put next to no effort in and be rolled over and tickled has been great.

I foresee United being so slow and sluggish we will be overtaken by evolution. 

Just cancel this game and the rest of the season. 

On 10/03/2018 at 17:15, Northfield 53 said:

How much to get out though?

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 18:15, Northfield 53 said:

Nah they'll never overtake St Mirren.

Looks like ex gers defender Bilel Moshni could be playing for Dundee utd as a trialist in this game, remember him losing the plot with Queens players and fans at palmerston the last time. Haha.

4 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Looks like ex gers defender Bilel Moshni could be playing for Dundee utd as a trialist in this game, remember him losing the plot with Queens players and fans at palmerston the last time. Haha.

He'll not be playing as a Trialist. Trialists aren't allowed in the Championship. If he's a free agent he can sign to the end of the season. Otherwise he can't play.

Archived