• Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Things you do

1. Make shit threads

2.  See 1

:lol:

Thanks for that no pasta.   

Given your marvellous sense of humour you should post more often! 

Cycle on the road in Holyrood Park with a queue of angry motorists behind them despite there being a perfectly good cycle track available to use for their safety. Because they're cnuts. 

Cycle on the pavement endangering pedestrians. Because they're cnuts. 

Look confused/take an angry stance when you point out they're endangering pedestrians. Because they're cnuts. 

Be cnuts. 

I like when they get all angry - maybe low blood sugar. And when they deliberately put themselves in danger because it’s their right of way even when a driver clearly hasn’t spotted them. I have many thousands of miles under my saddle as a cyclist in younger days and was always conscious of my own mortality being more important than being a dick.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

I like when they get all angry - maybe low blood sugar. And when they deliberately put themselves in danger because it’s their right of way even when a driver clearly hasn’t spotted them. I have many thousands of miles under my saddle as a cyclist in younger days and was always conscious of my own mortality being more important than being a dick.

do anabolic steroids turn you into a seething mess? 

Take Asthma medication because you have asthma...erm..cough...cough...

I've not got any issue with them on residential roads but I've always found it a bit odd that they aren't allowed on the motorway yet are allowed on carriageways (single or dual, with speed limits up to 70MPH) where they're still something of a slow moving hazard, surely? Fair enough on dual carriageways there's another lane to pass them safely, though that could get a bit awkward for wider vehicles like an HGV.

Getting stuck behind a cyclist on a rural single lane road where there's very limited safe opportunities to overtake them is infuriating.

Archived