East Fife v Airdrie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to the game.   I don't think we'll ever be as poor as our last visit up.    Times have changed.

I don't think we'll ever be as good as your last visit up. Times have changed!!!

Am dreading sitting in that stand again - never been as cold in my life as the last time. You fairly miss that big power station as a windbreaker.

Do the bars in the stadium have tv's ? Fancy watching the 1st half of the rugby.

Airdrie had the best chances ,but cannot defend and need someone to know where the goal is.when will the manager learn about the90mins plus goals .we let ourselves down week in week out ,got to say team selection did not help today .think it going to be a long two years (again)

Absolute sickener. At least Forfar and QP lost again so little danger of relegation. It’s too early to be throwing the good feeling away. We have 9 games left 6 of which are at home so hopefully we can pull ourselves up the league a bit. The big test will be the signings made at the end of the season. Several of them are needed!

Will be interesting to hear Findlay’s reasons for the major changes in the line up today.

Important win today, keeps us 4 points ahead of Airdrieonians, we need that gap especially with their game in hand!!!
Good fighting spirit shown right to the end, think a few weeks ago we would have settled for the draw and the heads would have gone down but Messi Wilkie saved the day!![emoji1303]

Archived