Things you've only done once

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Perth has a major problem with MCAT when it first appeared. I know one guy who blew everything he had on the drug.

He's not from North Muirton is he?

He's not from North Muirton is he?

What is it with you and North Muirton? [emoji23]

Na he lived on the Glasgow road with his mum before moving into the town. Last I heard he was in a homeless shelter in Forfar and had tried to stab a policeman with a fork.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

What is it with you and North Muirton? emoji23.png

Na he lived on the Glasgow road with his mum before moving into the town. Last I heard he was in a homeless shelter in Forfar and had tried to stab a policeman with a fork.

I grew up with a lot of folk from the Bronx with a fair few ending up on the smack.....4 or 5 no longer with us! Played for the football team too. Happy days running around there but the place never really recovered fro the floods in 92/93 and it's looking very run down these days.

That's a fair fall from grace......has his family disowned him?

I grew up with a lot of folk from the Bronx with a fair few ending up on the smack.....4 or 5 no longer with us! Played for the football team too. Happy days running around there but the place never really recovered fro the floods in 92/93 and it's looking very run down these days.
That's a fair fall from grace......has his family disowned him?

I think his mother did, she arranged the flat for him but he refused to pay rent (guess why?) and got evicted. His dad left Perth years ago and the old story was he himself was hard on drugs.

5 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I think his mother did, she arranged the flat for him but he refused to pay rent (guess why?) and got evicted. His dad left Perth years ago and the old story was he himself was hard on drugs.

Grim story! When did Perth get so bad for drugs? I only noticed it in the mid to late 90s but may have been too young to notice it in the 80s.

54 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Perth has a major problem with MCAT when it first appeared. I know one guy who blew everything he had on the drug.

Horrible stuff. I took it on the Saturday, it was outlawed on the Monday. Easter weekend about 8 or 9 years ago. Was a horrific experience.

Went up to Dundee for the weekend around this time and was shocked at how widespread it was up there. Everyone was into the ‘bubbles’.

Only time I tried MCAT it made my nose bleed for two days and the comedown started basically an hour after stopping the last line and went on several days. Horrific.

Horrible stuff. I took it on the Saturday, it was outlawed on the Monday. Easter weekend about 8 or 9 years ago. Was a horrific experience.
Went up to Dundee for the weekend around this time and was shocked at how widespread it was up there. Everyone was into the ‘bubbles’.

I know one guy who bought a lot of it online, planning to sell it all.

Within 2 weeks it was illegal and nobody wanted to touch it.

I know one guy who bought a lot of it online, planning to sell it all.

Within 2 weeks it was illegal and nobody wanted to touch it.

I’m calling bullshit on this.

The types that took Mcat (myself included) couldn’t give a shit if it was illegal or not! Just a cheaper, more effective, mix of the old speed/E/ching mix that everyone was already taking.
Prices of MCAT increased as soon as it was made illegal.

Archived