Killie v Ross County

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tish needs a rocket up his hole, far to casual, when's the penny going to drop, you don't get time on the ball up here.

I just hope the momentum going into Tues night isn't affected.

26 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Tish needs a rocket up his hole, far to casual, when's the penny going to drop, you don't get time on the ball up here.

Hopefully Mulumbu will replace him on Tuesday.

Anyone have any info on Jones? He likely to make it?

Tbh, and this may be sacrilege to some, but I thought we dithered on the ball after Mulumbu came on.

He and others trying to work their way out opf tight spots with too fancy stuff. Paid the price with County's first goal.

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I thought Tshibola was really good today right up to that inexplicable mistake for the goal.  He started off the game playing quite advanced and looked a lot livelier than he had in previous weeks, and then he dropped deeper and used the ball well.  There was one through pass to Brophy in particular which showed incredible vision - I think it might have been just before Brophy's goal.

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I thought Tshibola was really good today right up to that inexplicable mistake for the goal.  He started off the game playing quite advanced and looked a lot livelier than he had in previous weeks, and then he dropped deeper and used the ball well.  There was one through pass to Brophy in particular which showed incredible vision - I think it might have been just before Brophy's goal.

Kind of agree with both of these - looks very comfortable on the ball and can pick a pass, but still seems slightly in reserves mode. Think there's potentially an excellent player in there. 

Archived