Bonnyrigg Rose should they stay or should they go...

Unknown Fan

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting....are they any of the companies you listed ?....The club officials are correct in that they in the past....did take the boards down for non payment.....but all these boards have been up for a long time and some haven't contributed for a while..........one I am positive on........Getting personal are we..WE All KNOW YOUR IDENTITY btw ?.who is this btw. ?  Do I take this as a THREAT TO MY PERSON in the Bonnyrigg area ...and do I and my family have to take personal precautions for our safety?..If you and your friends are so sure of my identity or are you one of the individuals who attempted to hack into my account over the last few days..from EH19 OR EH22 but were unsuccessful because of the safe guards put in place by the site....I can only assume that YOU HAVE BECOME PERSONAL on this topic because the subject matter for the EGM isn't shaping up as certain club officials are hoping for....again I repeat that I would love to been able to attend but work commitments are against me.....but if the meeting is as firey as it looks like being ..I may be required..to attend...Take care Van Magic.
Again, the ramblings of a mad man. In what world did you see anything on this thread as a threat to you or your families well being? Absolute rocket

Interesting....are they any of the companies you listed ?....The club officials are correct in that they in the past....did take the boards down for non payment.....but all these boards have been up for a long time and some haven't contributed for a while..........one I am positive on........Getting personal are we..WE All KNOW YOUR IDENTITY btw ?.who is this btw. ?  Do I take this as a THREAT TO MY PERSON in the Bonnyrigg area ...and do I and my family have to take personal precautions for our safety?..If you and your friends are so sure of my identity or are you one of the individuals who attempted to hack into my account over the last few days..from EH19 OR EH22 but were unsuccessful because of the safe guards put in place by the site....I can only assume that YOU HAVE BECOME PERSONAL on this topic because the subject matter for the EGM isn't shaping up as certain club officials are hoping for....again I repeat that I would love to been able to attend but work commitments are against me.....but if the meeting is as firey as it looks like being ..I may be required..to attend...Take care Van Magic.

Because of the EGM isn’t shaping up as certain officials would like dot dot dot dot
I’ve said about 5 times now I’m undecided so that’s wrong lol
Why you not naming these certain officials pal

Because of the EGM isn’t shaping up as certain officials would like dot dot dot dot
Has any official on record saying what they are for?

But but but, the Talbot fans keep telling us it's a shite league and teams will lose money by joining it. Surely this can't be true?!

Listen you say Talbot fans I say Talbot FAN. Talbot as a club have never made a statement on the pyramid. Never made an official statement on here regarding the pyramid. It's not all Talbot fans that against the idea just because 1 poster is against currant set up doesn't mean he speaks on behalf of the club

11 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Listen you say Talbot fans I say Talbot FAN. Talbot as a club have never made a statement on the pyramid. Never made an official statement on here regarding the pyramid. It's not all Talbot fans that against the idea just because 1 poster is against currant set up doesn't mean he speaks on behalf of the club

Fair enough. Do you know why Talbot haven't made a statement on it?

1 hour ago, Van magic said:

Exactly doing it the right way from what a can see but some folk have an angry mob coming lol

Do you think the Hospitality Suite will be big enough for this meeting with.....the some folk......organising an .....angry mob......to attend the meeting...or is it just acredited supporters who would like a say  in this very big decision and may have an opposite point of view  on this Agenda Item........Has an alternative venue been sourced in case its overflowing to the pitch.....The Social Club the nearest capacity venue is closed on a Wednesday night.

Fair enough. Do you know why Talbot haven't made a statement on it?

Why hasn't any West club made a statement not just Talbot apart fae Clydebank. Who in imho are malong the right move that's not a Talbot view of course

Do you think the Hospitality Suite will be big enough for this meeting with.....the some folk......organising an .....angry mob......to attend the meeting...or is it just acredited supporters who would like a say  in this very big decision and may have an opposite point of view  on this Agenda Item........Has an alternative venue been sourced in case its overflowing to the pitch.....The Social Club the nearest capacity venue is closed on a Wednesday night.

Not a clue billy Boy,
Are you saying it’s only selected supporters getting in?

I assume the nearest social club you are referring to is the "bonnyrigg rose social club"???? I can confirm that said social club certainly doesn't sponsor the football club

1 minute ago, Van magic said:

Not a clue billy Boy,
Are you saying it’s only selected supporters getting in?

Not a Billy Boy Van.....rather Secterian don't you think.. or is that how you think     ..but the entry Criteria is very clear as per Constitution..but you will be aware of that I am sure.

26 minutes ago, BENJI BOY said:

How many people are you expecting to attend?

And more importantly what exactly are the proposals of you and your cronies in regard to the club, clearly there's a desire from you to remain in the juniors but how do you propose to take the club forward and ensure their longevity if that happens?

2 hours ago, boomtownhibby said:
2 hours ago, Van magic said:

Has any official on record saying what they are for?

I think the hard working committee are putting it out there with the information they have to get a view from the stakeholders on the way forward. There’s nothing sinister, and nothing has been decided.

whatever the outcome I’m fully behind the club on the direction they take - because whatever decision is taken will be because people believe it’s the right way forward. That might be staying in the juniors or it might be moving to the pyramid.

ill tell you what though, I won’t be falling out with anyone who has a different view to mine and I won’t be bemoaning the decision.

Not a Billy Boy Van.....rather Secterian don't you think.. or is that how you think     ..but the entry Criteria is very clear as per Constitution..but you will be aware of that I am sure.

Cos a said billy Boy ha ha ha ha

I think the hard working committee are putting it out there with the information they have to get a view from the stakeholders on the way forward. There’s nothing sinister, and nothing has been decided.
whatever the outcome I’m fully behind the club on the direction they take - because whatever decision is taken will be because people believe it’s the right way forward. That might be staying in the juniors or it might be moving to the pyramid.
ill tell you what though, I won’t be falling out with anyone who has a different view to mine and I won’t be bemoaning the decision.
My thoughts exactly

Same here don’t understand all the tales been told! Club had called an EGM let’s see how it goes

Archived