Bonnyrigg Rose should they stay or should they go...

Unknown Fan

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gimme said:

How many people are you expecting to attend?

And more importantly what exactly are the proposals of you and your cronies in regard to the club, clearly there's a desire from you to remain in the juniors but how do you propose to take the club forward and ensure their longevity if that happens?

That is the big unknown Gimme....but it could be many or a hand full .....and I was only looking at the possibility of the Hospitality Suite being too small for a much larger crowd than attends the clubs normal AGM....Don't see anything wrong with the Officials doing a bit of pre planning for such an eventuality.......I don't have cronies but a lot of good friends who support the Rose in many ways....week in ..week out..........But as I have said before ..and its seems that working is a novelty to some people I cant make it...This is because some contributers have presupposed that I am not who I am....

3 minutes ago, Van magic said:

So Bobby carlos whoever you are! Are you a paid up sponsor? Are you on the website pic of sponsors i uploaded?

Van your secret service doesn't know who Bobby Carlos. is ?....but are certain I am someone who isn't./.....Tony Blair and weapons of mass destruction in Iran comes to mind.

Fully paid and on the website.

Also I’ll just throw this in. If the Rose had won the Scottish in my adult lifetime I’d be up for going but they haven’t which puts me off from moving but looking forward to the EGM to listen to all opinions.

Van your secret service doesn't know who Bobby Carlos. is ?....but are certain I am someone who isn't./.....Tony Blair and weapons of mass destruction in Iran comes to mind.

Haven’t a clue......but he’s a paid up sponsor.......AND on the website he says....................that must be a lie......

Also I’ll just throw this in. If the Rose had won the Scottish in my adult lifetime I’d be up for going but they haven’t which puts me off from moving but looking forward to the EGM to listen to all opinions.

How long do you want to wait to see if you can win the "holy grail"? You might be left with nobody to play except Talbot!

15 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Haven’t a clue......but he’s a paid up sponsor.......AND on the website he says....................that must be a lie......

I would,nt have the bad manners to ask Bobby if he is a company or player sponsor as they both appear on the website......so it isn't a lie.

I would,nt have the bad manners to ask Bobby if he is a company or player sponsor as they both appear on the website......so it isn't a lie.

Your whole point about them being all just window dressing has been a proven lie you’ve hit me back with you know 1 isn’t! A measly 1! We can go through them all if you like tho

55 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Cos a said billy Boy ha ha ha ha

You are obviously enjoying yourself with your assumptions about me......carry on ...I am sure you are feeling great...don't let me spoil your halucinations.

16 minutes ago, bobby carlos said:

Bound to beat them 1 year then

I believe that the completion has a new trophy this year because it was filled up by the Talbot...The SJFA should give it to them permanently for the record they hold with the number of times they won it..be a nice gesture.

9 minutes ago, Van magic said:

In fact we can have a walkthrough every board inside the ground and tick them off one by one im more than confident your statement will be made to look even more ridiculous

Can you say hand on heart that everybody who offered the club sums of money to sponsor the team in one way or another had that money accepted...If that is the case than you will have my profound apologies for any distress I have caused to the said  individuals and companies....that suit you  ?

1 hour ago, boomtownhibby said:
1 hour ago, BENJI BOY said:
Do you think the Hospitality Suite will be big enough for this meeting with.....the some folk......organising an .....angry mob......to attend the meeting...or is it just acredited supporters who would like a say  in this very big decision and may have an opposite point of view  on this Agenda Item........Has an alternative venue been sourced in case its overflowing to the pitch.....The Social Club the nearest capacity venue is closed on a Wednesday night.

I assume the nearest social club you are referring to is the "bonnyrigg rose social club"???? I can confirm that said social club certainly doesn't sponsor the football club

They haven't contributed to the football club for a good number of years that is true...but we don't want to raise the reason for the current fallout between the two bodies on this forum.....Its a can of worms that should be left untouched.....because  there doesn't appear to be any chance of reconciling there current empasse. ...pity.they are booming.

I believe that the completion has a new trophy this year because it was filled up by the Talbot...The SJFA should give it to them permanently for the record they hold with the number of times they won it..be a nice gesture.

Would be a nice gesture but hope it doesn’t happen [emoji14]

Archived