Things That University of Life Students Do

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buy into the myth of refugees being handed council houses where they sit and make their weapons of mass destruction while the streets are filled with homeless ex-army soldiers. Get raging about the myths they buy into. Share the myths as if fact to 'educate' the world.

Refer to Rangers as Sevco.

Cheer on the paedo catcher vigilante groups and wonder in amazement at their self discipline.

EDIT: It's amazing that all through that I was thinking of one specific individual I know.

I don’t know if this is only UoLers, or more a PTTGOMN but folk shouting about illegal immigrants getting benefits. How the f**k can someone living here illegally claim benefits? It’s so contradictory and rage inducing.

7 hours ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Buy into the myth of refugees being handed council houses where they sit and make their weapons of mass destruction while the streets are filled with homeless ex-army soldiers. Get raging about the myths they buy into. Share the myths as if fact to 'educate' the world.

Yeah, and they get defensive as f**k when told that it's a myth, as if having something to whine about is more important than actually knowing the truth.

9 hours ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Refer to Rangers as Sevco.

Cheer on the paedo catcher vigilante groups and wonder in amazement at their self discipline.

EDIT: It's amazing that all through that I was thinking of one specific individual I know.

Big team found

2 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

People who boast about winning money on the horses. Obviously neglecting to tell everyone how much they lost since they last boasted about winning money on the horses.

Aye big tam is a whizz with the gee gees likes..

Who big tam who sold his hoose?

Aye man, total legend mon

52 minutes ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Take their ‘skills’ to Australia but then come back again cos it’s too different and stuff.

Are you saying "skills" are only defined by a University Degree?

20 minutes ago, sjc said:

Are you saying "skills" are only defined by a University Degree?

I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you

Spoiler

I don't

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you

Reveal hidden contents

I don't

People like me?!

Archived