Things That University of Life Students Do

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

They tend to use every conversation as an excuse to brag about their income or how well they’re doing. Less than subtle mentions of how flash their car is, how big their house is, how much they’re looking forward to their holiday in Florida etc

Fond of using the phrase “Well I left school with no qualifications and look at me!”

This actually seems like the only legit entry in this thread. The rest could all be collected in a "Things wankers do" thread

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This actually seems like the only legit entry in this thread. The rest could all be collected in a "Things wankers do" thread

The entire thread could be filed under that. I don’t know why you’re being so obtuse about a throwaway thread.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The entire thread could be filed under that. I don’t know why you’re being so obtuse about a throwaway thread.

I don't either... Possibly tiredness. Or maybe paranoia at being perceived as a UoL graduate because of my lack of education/enormity of my success.

#winning

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I don't either... Possibly tiredness. Or maybe paranoia at being perceived as a UoL graduate because of my lack of education/enormity of my success.

#winning

Are HD TVs still a status symbol for your sort?

30 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Are HD TVs still a status symbol for your sort?

I think you're confusing the TV thing (along with the XBOX one and the five hundred quid a week) on the immigrants there.

They also get a free taxi to their new council house from the airport and the Lord Provest personally hands over the keys. 

Saw it on Twitter. #watp #linfield #britainfirst

Make blanket comments about genuine students all being lazy, and not getting out of bed until 2pm.
 Drive a taxi.
Have an incredibly pompous stance on almost every subject, and use vague bullshit sentences to try and seem like the thinking man.

Ayrmad then, aye? [emoji23]

48 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

I think you're confusing the TV thing (along with the XBOX one and the five hundred quid a week) on the immigrants there.

They also get a free taxi to their new council house from the airport and the Lord Provest personally hands over the keys. 

Saw it on Twitter. #watp #linfield #britainfirst

Bairnardo found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Fair play to him. 

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

Ayrmad then, aye? emoji23.png

Don’t think I’ve ever seen him do the first one, but the other two... yes. He is pretty much the definition of a university of lifer. Particularly as he does this plenty as well...

8 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

They tend to use every conversation as an excuse to brag about their income or how well they’re doing. Less than subtle mentions of how flash their car is, how big their house is, how much they’re looking forward to their holiday in Florida etc

Fond of using the phrase “Well I left school with no qualifications and look at me!”

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

An overlap in behaviour between UoLers, general wankers and indeed the lower classes thread is inevitable. They're very closely aligned on society's Venn diagram. 

Archived