Arbroath vs Forfar

Comfortable win that. I love McKenna, he gets us up the park, always taking it in holding it and laying it off or running the channels. Some shift he puts in.

Wallace still been disappointing but feel like he’s getting a bit too much of a hard time. Still think he contributes well at times and also puts a good ball into the box.

ToB is just brilliant.

Easton is very annoying but would like him on my team. Don’t think that Forfar team gets the best out of him at all. He spent the second half alone on the left touchline but Forfar were that hopeless they couldn’t even attempt at getting a ball out to him.

Forfar are terrible. 4 out of 4, easy as you like.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'The Hammy' is a work of art, perfected only by it's original artist, Colin Hamilton. To compare such a beautiful, elegant art form to the antics of Dylan Easton is outrageous.
Happens week in week out in the stratospheric heights of the EPL and Champions League. It would be magic if the ref actually gave it the other way from time to time.

Don’t think you find much of an argument from Lichties on here
Something that is often overlooked by the big teams and their supporters is just how good some of the players actually are in the lower leagues.

Some of the stuff Swankie was capable of when he put his mind to it, wouldn't have looked out of place in the EPL.
Another one from the Forfar ranks was Foxy, his long passing from deep, and his free kicks around the box were as good as anything you see on the TV.

These guys are not unique in their abilities in the bottom 2 divisions either. Just missing that wee bit to take them to the top.

I used to follow a bigger team but, being honest, I prefer watching the football in the lower leagues now. Hoofers and almost-made-it's on the same pitch are far more entertaining.

Something that is often overlooked by the big teams and their supporters is just how good some of the players actually are in the lower leagues.

Some of the stuff Swankie was capable of when he put his mind to it, wouldn't have looked out of place in the EPL.

Another one from the Forfar ranks was Foxy, his long passing from deep, and his free kicks around the box were as good as anything you see on the TV.

These guys are not unique in their abilities in the bottom 2 divisions either. Just missing that wee bit to take them to the top.

I used to follow a bigger team but, being honest, I prefer watching the football in the lower leagues now. Hoofers and almost-made-it's on the same pitch are far more entertaining.

Mind going to a Dundee game in the Scottish Cup, sure it was on Sky, against one of the bigger teams, and Swankie was the best player on the park. Actually thought that if he could push on a bit he could’ve maybe got a really good move.

He just seems to have lacked that dig and physical presence to push himself on, maybe attitude too but it’s hard to tell because his body language is deceiving.

Technically brilliant though the season we won the 3rd and the season after that he was just ridiculous at times.

Archived