Annan Athletic v Edinburgh City

I had a weird dream last night that City stuffed Queen of the South 8-1. 

I don't know if that's a premonition of beating a South West team...  anyway we'll probably hit the bar twice, the post three times, Annan will score a scrappy goal and the referee will be appalling. 

A brief psychoanalysis could indicate deep desire or a sleep walk to disaster. One thing for sure will be the appalling standard of refereeing and City may well hit the woodwork ( actually aluminium these days) a few times but Annan do not score scrappy goals . They are all crackers. City however, take some chewing and this will be a hard game that will be decided on one mistake that allows either team to win by the odd goal. That is my premonition.

9 hours ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

A brief psychoanalysis could indicate deep desire or a sleep walk to disaster. One thing for sure will be the appalling standard of refereeing and City may well hit the woodwork ( actually aluminium these days) a few times but Annan do not score scrappy goals . They are all crackers. City however, take some chewing and this will be a hard game that will be decided on one mistake that allows either team to win by the odd goal. That is my premonition.

And you're never usually wrong!!!!

Not posted for some time now but can anyone actually tell me what is the point of Henderson? Week after week he gets a start while lads with twice as much football in their bones have to sit on the bench. He's a waste of space unless I'm missing something[emoji85]

Not posted for some time now but can anyone actually tell me what is the point of Henderson? Week after week he gets a start while lads with twice as much football in their bones have to sit on the bench. He's a waste of space unless I'm missing something[emoji85]

All sounds very familiar [emoji23]

10 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Looked like a cracking game, some goal from Shepp for the first, he’s been so much better than I expected.

I was very impressed by his performance at Broadwood.

Almost an old fashioned Centre Forward.

Gave our (albeit limited) central defenders a torrid time.

Archived