Things the Middle Classes do.

Poor Kinky thinking he’s middle class. Supporting either of that lot plants you forever firmly in the territory of the jakeball. A true middle class person would talk ironically about how they once followed Rangers to keep a dad/grandpa happy but of course now follow Gloucester.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The three relevant threads are next to eachother on my timeline, so I have no idea which is appropriate... Where should my friend post "eating supermarket sushi, half jaked, alone in a hotel room bed?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

The three relevant threads are next to eachother on my timeline, so I have no idea which is appropriate... Where should my friend post "eating supermarket sushi, half jaked, alone in a hotel room bed?

alone in a hotel = upper class
supermarket sushi = middle class
half jaked = lower class

'Top, middle or bottom?', as extremely weak swimmers have been known to ask.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Everyday scummy behaviour?

2 hours ago, LinkinFighter said:

Wear Hunter Wellies

I swear by my Hunters. Walking the dog, sledging, a rainy cup final - they are comfy, practical and look good with skinny jeans or a more sporty outfit. 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I swear by my Hunters. Walking the dog, sledging, a rainy cup final - they are comfy, practical and look good with skinny jeans or a more sporty outfit. 

Things the working class say to try and sound middle class for this pish.

11 minutes ago, thisal said:

Things the working class say to try and sound middle class for this pish.

I've always been somewhere between middle and working class. Bit of an awkward sod who is neither one nor the other. 

Move into green belt estates that have totally transformed an area then form action committee to prevent any  development that will alter "the traditional feel" of their village. See Aberdeen stadium protesters.

8 minutes ago, thisal said:

Move into green belt estates that have totally transformed an area then form action committee to prevent any  development that will alter "the traditional feel" of their village. See Aberdeen stadium protesters.

".. but, of course, Westhill is not Aberdeen, old bean.  It just won't do to have these people coming here with all their you know what.  We left Aberdeen to escape all of that."

Probably assume their property drops in value if anyone is seen wearing a football scarf.

Archived