Things The Upper Classes Do

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ensure most of society will never be part of their society. 

The fact that their ancestors invaded countries then stole whatever valuable resources they could has never been an issue - It's what we now call the 'COMMONWEALTH'.

1 hour ago, broon-loon said:

Ensure most of society will never be part of their society. 

The fact that their ancestors invaded countries then stole whatever valuable resources they could has never been an issue - It's what we now call the 'COMMONWEALTH'.

I should have you shot.

Use an accent that wouldn't be out of place in the Home Counties and then wonder why people ask if they're actually Scottish. 

Are underpinned by harridan, matriarchal type women.

Tend towards very direct and withering responses to stupid questions which the middle classes would fend off with a veneer of politeness - think Duke of Edinburgh. 

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I should have you shot.

You wouldn't waste valuable ammo on the the likes of me. 

Hangings too good I hear, so it really should be the cold steel.

Don't Panic, I'm sure one of the troops will oblige, you wouldn't want blood on your Oxbridge well educated conscience.

:P

Use an accent that wouldn't be out of place in the Home Counties and then wonder why people ask if they're actually Scottish. 
Are underpinned by harridan, matriarchal type women.
Tend towards very direct and withering responses to stupid questions which the middle classes would fend off with a veneer of politeness - think Duke of Edinburgh. 

Raaather!

They watch rugger and generally come across as c***s at all time.

They also churn out the most despicable, vile offspring who then live off mummy and daddy and make horrific reality tv shows.

Claim that they are actually working-class because, despite having been educated at an exclusive, expensive Edinburgh private school and brought up in a large, detached house in Morningside with millionaire parents, one of their great grandfathers worked as a manual labourer for a while. 

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

The gentlemanly thing to do is to let the hounds rip them to pieces.  

Only a common tennant farmer would do something as vulgar as shoot a fox to protect livestock.

I was speaking to a farmer the other day who'd had to shoot a dog (it had savaged some sheep). Person came looking for it and asked "have you seen my dog?" so he pointed to the bloody remains. Wasn't even her dog. She was looking after it for her friends when they were on holiday. The harsh reality of the countryside.

Archived