Ayr vs Raith

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't read the full article on The Courier site but does it mention if McHattie is fit for this game?

He was in the squad for the Forfar match so assuming he hasn’t injured himself in the meantime (not a given) he’ll be in the squad for this one.

Stick me in the pessimistic camp for this. Can't see us getting anything due to key absentees, our iffy last couple of games and Ayr's decent form.

But let's not kid ourselves that we're going into the lion's den and a fortress. They've shown time and again this season that they can chuck games at home so we've got a chance.

I'll be there.

2 minutes ago, Rover the Moon said:

Stick me in the pessimistic camp for this. Can't see us getting anything due to key absentees, our iffy last couple of games and Ayr's decent form.

But let's not kid ourselves that we're going into the lion's den and a fortress. They've shown time and again this season that they can chuck games at home so we've got a chance.

I'll be there.

Are you a 4 Top?

Pretty sure in the last 3 seasons where we've been in the same league as Ayr, we've scored a 90th minute goal in the final game against them (Simmons, Casalinuovo and McManus). That Casa goal is probably the best situation where I've seen people frothing with rage into completely scenes of joy within a matter of minutes. I'd love for us to do the same on Saturday with a winner. 

Don't see there being any massive change from our previous couple of games with Robertson likely to be out. We need to ensure if we get ahead we defend far better as good chances are likely to be few and far between.

I’m hoping the Hendry is an absolute wonderkid and Smith his been keeping him under wraps as our secret weapon to be deployed specially in this game to blow Ayr out the water.

That last game down at Ayr was one of the worst games I've seen in terms of how poor we were/dominated. The fact I was absolutely mortal and had a wine in my 'tea' cup made the game bearable. 

I will be there again and again have a similar feeling of hopelessness. Should hopefully make the inevitable defeat easier to take. These play off things sound like a stroll in the park anyway, i'm sure we will walk them ...

6 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

That last game down at Ayr was one of the worst games I've seen in terms of how poor we were/dominated. The fact I was absolutely mortal and had a wine in my 'tea' cup made the game bearable. 

I will be there again and again have a similar feeling of hopelessness. Should hopefully make the inevitable defeat easier to take. These play off things sound like a stroll in the park anyway, i'm sure we will walk them ...

Man,  your all over the place.

2 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Us with players out injured. Ayr on a good run of form, playing better football than the long ball stuff we deploy. Can’t see anything less than a 2-0 Ayr United win

Archived