AYRSHIRE PREMIER WINNERS AND RELEGATION

THEMOLE91

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, muller said:

Did keir run in the national mate?

You and cunny putting your life savings on him each way because keir is keir boy can do anything.

Best iver ye know 

Never said he was the best ever, I said he is the best, I personally have ever seen. Nae doubt you were better. 

Took in Hurlford thistle v Hurlford amateurs the referee was absolutely rotten, when their was a counter attack he couldn’t keep up and was clearly guessing,actually he couldn’t keep up with play full stop.

2 hours ago, Ubidizzy said:

Took in Hurlford thistle v Hurlford amateurs the referee was absolutely rotten, when their was a counter attack he couldn’t keep up and was clearly guessing,actually he couldn’t keep up with play full stop.

Agree with that. The game was end to end for majority and he couldn't keep up. The decision leading up to Hurlford Thistle's second goal was shocking. Hurlford Thistle also had a stonewall penalty not given. 

8 hours ago, Ubidizzy said:

I thought the ref was ok. Seen a lot worse this season. 4-1 did not reflect the game although HT had a lot more in the final third than the ammies. Love and Currie were brilliant. Thought ammies midfield was far superior. The wee ginger boy in midfield for them is quality and could have had a hat trick. 

The relegation battle at the bottom end is more interesting that the top 4 battle! West Kilbride, Cumnock, Galston and Castle all in danger of the drop? What teams to do these teams have left to play? As Thistle and Lees are beating all in front of them and Tarbolton have hit a purple patch. The next few weeks could be very interesting.....

9 hours ago, THEMOLE91 said:

The relegation battle at the bottom end is more interesting that the top 4 battle! West Kilbride, Cumnock, Galston and Castle all in danger of the drop? What teams to do these teams have left to play? As Thistle and Lees are beating all in front of them and Tarbolton have hit a purple patch. The next few weeks could be very interesting.....

Think Cumnock will go

28 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

It's amateur football and anything can happen over the summer but my money is on whoever is relegated from the premier winning the first fairly comfortable next season.

Wouldn’t say that as potentially crosshouse new farm and whoever is in the other 2nd division coming up are good sides,plus there’s still quite a few decent sides in the first 

Archived