The Guid C*** Thread

Didn't take long for this thread to go off topic.  Twice in page 1.

OK. Cunto.

I'll go against the grain here.

Neil Warnock, I meet him before a PNE game when he was manager of Crystal Palace on the Friday night in a hotel in Preston, I was not staying at that particular hotel and neither was he..

Next day, I was at the stadium early as the museum was there at the time and walked over as the Palace bus turned up. He walk out and then spotted me. Actually grabbed me and said you're with us.

I walked in with him and his staff and was told by him to the greeting party that I was part if the CP.

Full hospitality & sitting in the VIP seats.

0-0.

Never seen him after the game.

Edit it was 0-1

My bairn is at a a catholic primary school (dont ask) but I've instilled a deep hatred of anything Celtic related.  At this stage she has no idea who Rangers were or Sevco are but that is phase 2 which will kick in this year.
She already thinks Dundee, Dundee Utd and all this Jesus nonsense are shite so its all going well so far.

Well played. I often think if helps to brainwash your child at the early stages. Good luck.
Wait till her boyfriend takes her to Celtic Park for the first time, all your hard work will have been done in vain.

9 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Well played. I often think if helps to brainwash your child at the early stages. Good luck.
Wait till her boyfriend takes her to Celtic Park for the first time, all your hard work will have been done in vain.

Ive also instilled that all males are arseholes as well.  Im a great role model in that regard. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

OK. Cunto.

Neil Warnock, I meet him before a PNE game when he was manager of Crystal Palace on the Friday night in a hotel in Preston, I was not staying at that particular hotel and neither was he..

Next day, I was at the stadium early as the museum was there at the time and walked over as the Palace bus turned up. He walk out and then spotted me. Actually grabbed me and said you're with us.

I walked in with him and his staff and was told by him to the greeting party that I was part if the CP.

0-0.

Edit it was 0-1

:lol:

Thats your best one yet.

OK. Cunto.

0-0.

Edit it was 0-1

Have you considered writing a book?

I suppose I could put forward the selfless people who run the Cubs and Beavers. When I get back at the end of the day, and it’s dark and cold, I just want to get the kids to bed, watch some shite telly for an hour, sleep and do it all again. These punters who run clubs for no financial gain need a bit more recognition.

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I suppose I could put forward the selfless people who run the Cubs and Beavers. When I get back at the end of the day, and it’s dark and cold, I just want to get the kids to bed, watch some shite telly for an hour, sleep and do it all again. These punters who run clubs for no financial gain need a bit more recognition.

Are there many males doing it still or are they put off by raised eyebrows in the post Savile and Church climate? Suspicion and lack of trust is one of the worst side effects of the  abuse scandals. Feeling too scared to hug a crying child would be horrifying.

Archived