Hartleys D**kpunchers v Duffys D**ks

I’m sure I speak for all Falkirk fans when I say thanks for the 9 points this season Jim.  We’d be in serious trouble without them.

Thought we played really well today, although it’s difficult to tell how much of that was down to a sensationally gash performance by MorTEN.  We were really solid in the last third, and quick getting forward when we were able.  Nelson is  fucking awesome player, his work rate is sensational.  Blair played well too.  Muirhead and Grant are still bombscares though!

Could and should have been more, but for some bad decisions inside the penalty area.

Harkins is a fucking thug when things aren’t going his way.   Quite the pantomime villain.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first half was a bit like the Dumbarton game however this time we were clinical. second half we took the foot of the pedal and Morton were better.

good to see the normally strong Morton central defensive pairing getting a rough time of it from two strong quick strikers in jakubiak and Nelson they couldn't handle them and looked spooked. difference from previous games with these strikers.

thought Harkins was all over the park scored again and played well. I wouldn't mind him at falkirk next season.

whisper it but if Morton lose at livvi Tuesday night we would be 8 points behind with a game in hand. petty our next two games are away to livvi and st mirren

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

thought Harkins was all over the park scored again and played well. I wouldn't mind him at falkirk next season.

Away and have a word with yourself. 

56 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

Displaying resentment? emoji818.png
Cruising 3-0 up and still being raging at opposition players? emoji818.png

Fairly sure I have a solid grasp of the definition. Enjoy your victory and be happy eh.

GIRFUY

29 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
35 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

a better goalscoring record than anyone in our team. good delivery of a dead ball and lost count of how many times he broke our play down. physical presence too decent in air. our midfield has been lightweight this season

Owned by Sibbald, late to every ball and having to commit fouls repeatedly to stop players waltzing past him, decked by the Yak but aye, he's a big lump to aim for at corners. 

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Owned by Sibbald, late to every ball and having to commit fouls repeatedly to stop players waltzing past him, decked by the Yak but aye, he's a big lump to aim for at corners. 

Exactly.  Could have been booked on at least 4 occasions.  The previous match I would have agreed that I’d like him, but absolutely not on today’s evidence 

49 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
54 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

a better goalscoring record than anyone in our team. good delivery of a dead ball and lost count of how many times he broke our play down. physical presence too decent in air. our midfield has been lightweight this season

Don't agree at all. He's the total opposite signing of what Hartley is trying to get. 

I would not want to see Harkins anywhere near a Falkirk jersey.

I also think he would be an appalling role model.

GGH is a fantastic player, but there's bad blood between him and Hartley. Hartley signed him. Really liked him at Dens. Offered him an extended contract and a potential route into coaching, albeit on reduced terms (He was one of our highest paid players apparently). Then the pre-season trip came, GGH got pished, Hartley fined him, GGH refused to pay it and got pished again the next night. Hartley said Harkins would never play for Dundee again as long as he was at the club.

When Hartley got sacked, Paul Harkins had a wee pop at Hartley on Twitter.

GGH is a fantastic player, but there's bad blood between him and Hartley. Hartley signed him. Really liked him at Dens. Offered him an extended contract and a potential route into coaching, albeit on reduced terms (He was one of our highest paid players apparently). Then the pre-season trip came, GGH got pished, Hartley fined him, GGH refused to pay it and got pished again the next night. Hartley said Harkins would never play for Dundee again as long as he was at the club.
I wasn't aware of any if this which is poor form. I'm only going on the games I've seen him this season against our midfield this season. I hope Hartley signs better next season for our midfield

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I wasn't aware of any if this which is poor form. I'm only going on the games I've seen him this season against our midfield this season. I hope Hartley signs better next season for our midfield

A lot of the pre-season trip part of the post is conjecture, it's never officially been revealed that that is what happened, but that seemed to be the generally accepted version of events. I should make that clear.

Gary Harkins in Falkirk jersey :lol::lol:

He has played well against us once this season against a midfield of fucking shitebags. The biggest thing to take away from each of our 3 (three) victories against Morton this season is that we have dominated their Harkins-inspired midfield. People talk about us being lightweight and that Harkins could help that... Well, no he couldn't because the lightweight Craig Sibbald has thrown Harkins about like an empty tracksuit this season. 

It's a no from me, Harkins is an utter irrelevance at the level we will be looking to play to next season.

He's also too ugly.

Archived